Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
LòKóS
PabelFTW
Johan
GTempest
FenixFX
Pilover
Nuran
Tragedy
FSG
Typical Jew™
Atheridis
Lyoko386
MasterCarter
Asurastorm
Train
VantageSP
Dragonmaster Z
Nelynel12
mimgrim
Dex
Jin Kazama
25 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Note: AT THIS POINT, SEND ME DECKLISTS. If the decklists are the same for both tournaments in your message state that they are. DO NOT SEND TWO MESSAGES. My inbox can only take so much beating. I will clear it out as soon as I receive messages and am online.

Failure to send me a decklist will result in YOUR REMOVAL FROM THIS TOURNAMENT. The decklist is TCG-ONLY.

1. (W) Nuran
2. Johan
3. Dexter Morgan
4. (W) Vantage SP
5. Double DQ
6. (W) Edward
7. Double DQ
8. Germanfan23 (W)
9. MasterCarter
10. PhantomX
11. Nelynel12 (W)
12. Pilover
13. Harbinger
14. Atheridis
15. Asurastorm
16. SuperNBZ
17. Dragonmaster Z
18. Double DQ
19. FenixFX

Round 1 ends on March 13th at midnight. Inform me if your opponent is not around. FAILURE TO DO SO BEFORE THE DEADLINE MEANS I WILL REMOVE YOU.

P.S. These pairings were done randomly. The winners of this round will not necessarily go against people above or below them; I feel it is important to randomize who you are going against.

Last edited by Jin Kazama on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012

more_horiz
WTF

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals - Single Elimination, March 2012

more_horiz
Spam alarm!

more_horiz
PhantomX hasnt been DN online 1 day and 19 hours

more_horiz
his dn account is - PhantomX

more_horiz
Did you read my post? What I just said? :SSS

more_horiz
Well he was on about 8 seconds ago when I made that post

more_horiz
8 seconds??!! https://imgur.com/S1CPP

more_horiz
Wrong username......

- PhantomX

the hyphen is part of the username

more_horiz
For name of god Jin Kazama edit your first post, for god sake and ENTER NAME CORRECTLY. This is pissing me *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* off

more_horiz
Have yet to see Designer online.

more_horiz
Maybe you should look at your opponent's DA name to figure out their username on DN. It's not my responsibility to know their DN names off by heart.

Also, if you swear like that in my tournament thread again, I'll remove you. Keep foul language to yourself - I have enough to deal with with regards to decklists, PMs, and I'm currently sick.

more_horiz
I beat Skylax 2-1

more_horiz
confirm,
btw: Enter ur DN name correctly

more_horiz
im sorry but i am having a hard time getting in contact with gianus because of our time. gianus please pm me soon on DN.

more_horiz
Effectively, this is a last call. Decklists need to be sent to me within the next 24 hours else you WILL BE REMOVED.

more_horiz
24 hours for last-minute results. Else I'm closing the bracket and moving to round two.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply