Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMaking an Alt Account EmptyMaking an Alt Account

more_horiz
I would like to make an alternate account on these forums. This is because my ability to send pm's and vote on messages were removed, and i contacted every active admin and they had no idea what was going on. Please feel free to lock this thread, and i won't make the alt until i am responded to on the subject at hand.

descriptionMaking an Alt Account EmptyRe: Making an Alt Account

more_horiz
3raser wrote:
I would like to make an alternate account on these forums. This is because my ability to send pm's and vote on messages were removed, and i contacted every active admin and they had no idea what was going on. Please feel free to lock this thread, and i won't make the alt until i am responded to on the subject at hand.

I wouldn't recommend it.

more_horiz
Alts are not allowed on this site, I can check with admins again about your problem but do not make an alt

more_horiz
Dexter Morgan wrote:
3raser wrote:

I wouldn't recommend it.
Amy or neko could just delete this one or something, being unable to do these things cripples me from achieving my full potential on these forums.

more_horiz
it is clear to you that i can read all messages you send to other people? when you stop making annoying PMs to people in DA i might consider to lift the restriction up.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
it is clear to you that i can read all messages you send to other people? when you stop making annoying PMs to people in DA i might consider to lift the restriction up.
Okay, seriously, are you trying to drive me out of these forums or something?

1. If people think my pms are annoying they can speak for themselves in a reply, or something. Besides, how can I stop sending annoying pms if i cant pm at all? I mean really, that was a SUPER DERP of a post.

2.They're called PRIVATE messages for a reason, i don't need you maliciously tracking me, giving me a treatment other members don't get. If they were meant to be seen, i would just make threads for them, but that would be spam.

3. Not to mention the fact that i wasn't properly warned about this.

more_horiz
3raser wrote:
Amy Cool wrote:
Okay, seriously, are you trying to drive me out of these forums or something?

1. If people think my pms are annoying they can speak for themselves in a reply, or something. Besides, how can I stop sending annoying pms if i cant pm at all? I mean really, that was a SUPER DERP of a post.

2.They're called PRIVATE messages for a reason, i don't need you maliciously tracking me, giving me a treatment other members don't get. If they were meant to be seen, i would just make threads for them, but that would be spam.

3. Not to mention the fact that i wasn't properly warned about this.

"Okay, seriously, are you trying to drive me out of these forums or something?"

Dunno what you talking about....

1. To answer your question, they can speak for themselves in a reply but you know, they can also come to me and complain. Then u don't get a chance to make it up at all, because you know, lets be honest, you are not going to stop, thats why you are here in the first place.

2. There is no privacy on the internet. Whoever told you otherwise, they lied to you badly.

3. DA is not America. Democracy is highly abusive by anyone but we found better solution for DA: Feudalism. This way only I abuse and others don't. Deal with it.

more_horiz
You want to make a new account... cause you broke rules and lost your privledges? Makes complete sense.

more_horiz
You be trollin

more_horiz
TheVoid wrote:
You want to make a new account... cause you broke rules and lost your privledges? Makes complete sense.
I didn't break ****.

more_horiz
So many lulz were had. Amy Pwns noobs and doesn't afraid of alot.

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum