Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSintras4's Room EmptySintras4's Room

more_horiz
Guess I'll say this is my room lol. Razz I'm on when ever i can, and I will try my best to make it to obelisk blue. Razz I like to chat with new friends and help out when ever I can with ddeck ideas and what not. Smile

descriptionSintras4's Room EmptyRe: Sintras4's Room

more_horiz
Yo.

Oh hey, a fellow Quebecois. Razz

Also, y'need 200 DP for the Slifer Red Dorm Test (To get into Ra Yellow), hehe. So duel away!

more_horiz
Tragedy wrote:
Yo.

Also, y'need 200 DP for the Slifer Red Dorm Test (To get into Ra Yellow), hehe. So duel away!

As I am new to this I dont know how to get DP, so would you mind helping me with that. Razz And yes what region you from? Razz

more_horiz
sintras4 wrote:
Tragedy wrote:
Yo.

As I am new to this I dont know how to get DP, so would you mind helping me with that. Razz And yes what region you from? Razz

Battle Arena; Duel people from DA (this forum) for DP- Win duels to get DP. Razz
And yes, I'm not goin' to tell you.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Slifer Red Dorms, ever want a duel just hit me up.

more_horiz
welcoem to slifer

you win DP

by winning duels in BA or SA, by get a certain place in a toruny, solving a lesson in classroom section, you can also earn DP by buying a shop but you need like 900 DP to buy it first ._.

more_horiz
Okay but like if you want to duel, you have to duel on DuelingNetwork and post what you won in the forum right? Or is there s certain thing on DA for that?

more_horiz
read this - http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

for BA http://www.duelacademy.net/f21-battle-arena

for SA http://www.duelacademy.net/f22-shadow-arena

more_horiz
sintras4 wrote:
Okay but like if you want to duel, you have to duel on DuelingNetwork and post what you won in the forum right? Or is there s certain thing on DA for that?

Duel on DuelingNetwork, then post a topic, like this, for example. Razz

more_horiz
Hey and welcome!! i'm slifer leader here, so i have to do a mandatory plug on my current tournament XP

Make sure to check out the slifer red battle tournament in our dorm section it'll be alot of fun!

Hope we can duel sometime =)

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile If you want a duel just PM me :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply