Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionpowerbond+chimera tech Emptypowerbond+chimera tech

more_horiz
i came across this guyz on DN and he said that i cant summon chimera tech with power bond...

i told him i can but then he said that he asked a "judge" that i would be able to summon chimera tech with power bond but i dont get the boost??

--
so question is, is he right that i wont get any attack boost for powerbonding chimera tech?

descriptionpowerbond+chimera tech EmptyRe: powerbond+chimera tech

more_horiz
it would get its attack boost but you cant summon it with power bond, only with its effect :/

more_horiz
I believe he is talking about Over Dragon there are two chimeratech monsters.

Fortress dragon doesn't use polymerization to fusion summon him out,
Over Dragon does use polymerization/powerbond/overload fusion.

But i think it does double, because it's original attack comes from the number of monsters used for the fusion summon X*800 and power bond adds attack points based on it's original attack.

It's my guess, but have it checked out by someone who really knows, ^ might have missed something but that's what i think.

more_horiz
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon cannot be summoned except through its own effect. No Power Bond, Poly, Fusion Gate, nothing.

Chimeratech Overdragon can be summoned and its attack will double because its original attack becomes 800*the number of machines.

Question Answered, Topic Moved/Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply