Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHeroes that Counter??? EmptyHeroes that Counter???

more_horiz
Heroes that Counter??? Elementalcounterfairies

The deck is meant to counter the massive effects of Inzektors, Wind-ups and Rabbit decks mostly. So far I have had the chance to test this deck vs Inzektors and Wind-ups a few times and I have a good resuslt ( in duels I am 13-2 with it and in matches I am 0-1 vs Karakuri's ).

But I do feel like I am missing some speed in the main deck, at least thats how it feels.

EDIT: thinking og changing Harvest for Melteils.

descriptionHeroes that Counter??? EmptyRe: Heroes that Counter???

more_horiz
Honest is good- Keep it.

more_horiz
cool deck bro. sounds pretty legit.

more_horiz
Get rid of Harvest but don't add Meltiel. Instead I'd suggest something along the lines of Doomcaliber Knight (believe it or not he doesn't activate when you draw a card for Artemis), or something like Fossil Dyna. Just some other monster that gives nice stun hate should fit in well.

Maybe get rid of 1 or both CotH. Counter Fairies won't be very good at having the right monsters in the grave when you need them - it would probably be better to have either a couple more monsters or some more control cards. Don't add any more counter traps. You're already skirting the edge of what I would consider the top range for them (7-10) and you have plenty of other traps additionally. Even in CF, too many traps will produce that "slowness" that you feel.

That being said, feeling like play is a bit slow is good for CF, because part of the idea is to slow down your opponent, which in turn means you don't need to play at as blistering a pace as some other decks.

Also, how is 3 Spark for just 3 Neos Alius working for ya? If you end up taking out the CotH's you might want to consider either adding another 1900ATK gemini beatstick, or get rid of 1 of the Sparks.

more_horiz
Forced back?

more_horiz
The Harvests are out as we speak, thinking of DDWL or Cydra's to be honest. Just that extra power or monster removal seems needed. But DCK might be doing just fine, seeing I do not want to constantly dicard a card to make it a 141 with Artemis. So that indeed needs some changing ( was expecting Harvest to die more lol ).

COTH's are doing good actually, I was surprised at first as well, I could take one out though for some more "speed"/"flow" in the deck. Perhaps indeed a Dyna or an Effect Veiler could work. Will change it up for sure, thanks for pointing it out.

3 Sparks, well to be honest here I expected more from them. This is mostly because I end up discarding my Alius for Wrath ( seems to love one another lol ). And then I top deck spark ( which is fail but oh well ). Thats why I added Hero Blast and the Coth's. To still make use of the Spark and the disruption.

Currently going to try the following Changes:

-2x Harvest
-1x COTH

+2x Doom Cali
+1x Evocater Chevalier ( 1900 atk fire atribute gemini, works with Spark and helps getting me into Nova Master )

EDIT: just noticed Harbs post. Well Forced back is an ok card, but I would only see me use it on threats and I rather take them out by force or by negating their effects, then having to face them next turn.

more_horiz
Crusader of Endymion might be better than Evocator if you want all your monsters to have synergy with Honest. LIGHT Gemini 1900 ATK beatstick.

more_horiz
Maxx "C" and Veiler doesn't do much against this deck, so when you summon DCK, it wouldn't be odd if your opponent had either 1 of those hand traps ready to get rid of your Doomcaliber.

more_horiz
Doomcaliber is awesome really. Infact try to find a few more DARK guys and make use of the still available BLS. Plus, Reinforcement of the army may be good since yiu have Evocator now as well. Just a deck thinner.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply