Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

YCS DA (posts can be made here)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+78
famous9079
princev94
Usagi_Koro
JokersHyena
Elemental Hero
SiegWar
Shadow Raptor
lateille
EMOpunk132
KingWolfy
SanDaikon
Eheroduelist
DarkDragon34
TheRingmaster
skydra
sammystorm
drakke125
Pizza1
ZeroThrustin
Atheridis
Exiled
SkullStigma35
Anzo
dynamicdarkful
Asurastorm
Amy Kool
setokaiba1234
The_Dutch_Prince
Tragedy
Evil_Bakura
LethalAfterZ
LWM_Sky
uchiha97
NinjaKiller
Sly
EJ
wh0_ar3_y0u
Train
Rayzen
.Genesis
GTempest
Ballin1521
KingMP94
kiryu111
svstar34
Plague Rose
LòKóS
PowerNova
darkness evil
yuma fudo
BliTz
The STorM
BlackLeg-Sanji
! Zero !
MasterCarter
PhantomX
DesignerDrugs
Sasori
Smokey
Pilover
prettydummy
CrimsonAllusion
Nelynel12
FSG
FenixFX
Jaden_Yuki--
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Shadow
Nuran
! High Dutchman Gianus
SkylaX
Harbinger
Diamond
VantageSP
Dex
PabelFTW
mimgrim
Nekofjung
82 posters

descriptionYCS DA (posts can be made here) - Page 19 EmptyYCS DA (posts can be made here)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

YCS DA (posts can be made here) - Page 19 Daycsbyotakucyrusd4qts7

Hello everyone!

So that the main topic does not need to be constantly cleaned up, all regular user posts will be happening here in this topic!

If you post in the other topic:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12165-yugioh-championship-series-duel-academy
Your posts will be deleted!!

Post your registration info here.
(and don't forget to PM me your deck list and optional questionnaire answers)

Post your questions about the tournament here.

Report your match results here.

Post rulings questions here.
(or PM me or a staff member, or PM Exiled or The_Dutch_Prince on Dueling Network)

Post love letters to neko and other DA staff here
( <3 )

I'll also post announcements on here when YCS related events occur (new pairings up, end of round, new Featured Deck, Featured Match, or Interview)

ROUND 3 PAIRINGS ARE UP! SEE THE MAIN THREAD!
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12165-yugioh-championship-series-duel-academy

Last edited by nekofjung on Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionYCS DA (posts can be made here) - Page 19 EmptyRe: YCS DA (posts can be made here)

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
ok i have to ask, why did amy get the win? <_< im just as active as her on here <_< did you flip a coin or something? ._.

Yes it was acoin toss and I'm not gonna double eliminate people for the single elimination tournament. You've all proven your activity just by making it this far.

descriptionYCS DA (posts can be made here) - Page 19 EmptyRe: YCS DA (posts can be made here)

more_horiz
Won 2-0 against Amy Cool. Good games Cool .

Last edited by Magician of Black Chaos on Tue May 15, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
Won 2-0 against Amy Cool. Good games Cool .

::Monkey18:: yep I got owned YCS DA (posts can be made here) - Page 19 1112170017

more_horiz
Looking forward to duel Edward. Showing activity.

more_horiz
won 2-0 vs Bakura. ggs man, been awhile since we've played

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 against svstar34. Got completely demolished both games. Wp dude.

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 vs Edward, GGz haha DAT SOLEMN WINS GAMES.. good luck in top 4 Wink

more_horiz
Won against Wh0_ar3_y0u 2-1 really nice games.

more_horiz
won 2-0 vs. Ballin. sacked him hard game 2, took 1 turn ._.

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 against a player with als.

more_horiz
Edward wrote:
Lost 2-1 against a player with als.

Confirm my win. Good games. .

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against balls, I'm 3rd I guess.
Ironic that I could have been at least 2nd if I had ignored the game's logic.
Nice tournament neko!

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against Svstar. Good games.

more_horiz
lost to mago. got sacked with a bad hand game 1 and then a d/c at the start of g3 which would have been pretty even

more_horiz
I told you guys Mago was going to win :/

more_horiz
Gratz Mago. You almost had it svstar Smile About my duel with Amy. What's the differene between 5th place and 6th place ? If there is no difference, Amy can have the win Razz Smile

more_horiz
wh0_ar3_y0u wrote:
Gratz Mago. You almost had it svstar Smile About my duel with Amy. What's the differene between 5th place and 6th place ? If there is no difference, Amy can have the win Razz Smile

The prizes are in the 3rd post of the main thread. If you lose to Amy you receive nothing because you would be 7th/8th place.

more_horiz
congratz on winning mago (seeing as thats what everyone else is calling Razz )

more_horiz
Good job mago Smile

more_horiz
To win without losing a single match in DA YCS is amazing buddy, pretty good job, congratulations.

About my match with baku ._.

https://i.imgur.com/jwlX2.jpg

more_horiz
Mago can you teach me how to sack?

more_horiz
Oh, okay. I will duel her then Razz

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Mago can you teach me how to suck?

That's not hard, you are already pretty good at it. Laughing

more_horiz
congratz mago u use all that i tech u e_e

more_horiz
._.

https://i.imgur.com/I6ldR.jpg

more_horiz
There is no deadline or anything so? What will happen with this?

more_horiz
Well, I really want to have a defined Top 6 for prizes...I just gotta hope people complete their duels. If I see that it's definitely not gonna happen ... I'll make a decision at that time.

more_horiz
I give win to whothef***areyou because I am kinda retired with dueling lol.

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
Well, I really want to have a defined Top 6 for prizes...I just gotta hope people complete their duels. If I see that it's definitely not gonna happen ... I'll make a decision at that time.

nekofjung wrote:
5th/6th place deciders

Amy Cool vs wh0_ar3_y0u

Anzo vs Evil_Bakura

FINALS

(2) Magician of Black Chaos vs svstar34 (1)

3rd/4th Place deciders

Edward vs Ballin1521

3rd/4th Place deciders

Edward vs Ballin1521

Edward wrote:
Won 2-1 against balls, I'm 3rd I guess.
Ironic that I could have been at least 2nd if I had ignored the game's logic.
Nice tournament neko!

5th/6th place deciders

Amy Cool vs wh0_ar3_y0u

Amy Cool wrote:
I give win to whothef***areyou because I am kinda retired with dueling lol.

5th/6th place deciders

Anzo vs Evil_Bakura

Lunatic wrote:
._.

https://i.imgur.com/I6ldR.jpg

Evil_Bakura:

Spoiler :

Off line +14 days.

So, it's all good now?

more_horiz
k, i'll get stuff done tomorrow. =P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply