Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWho agrees on this that a smart guy said!! EmptyWho agrees on this that a smart guy said!!

more_horiz
this is what i crated who agrees?

IF U WIN U DONT LOSE SO IF U DONT LOSE U WIN IF U LOSE THEN U DONT WIN AND IF U DONT WIN U LOSE

descriptionWho agrees on this that a smart guy said!! EmptyRe: Who agrees on this that a smart guy said!!

more_horiz
What the hell did I just read?

descriptionWho agrees on this that a smart guy said!! EmptyRe: Who agrees on this that a smart guy said!!

more_horiz
You've just proven your sig to be a lie, atheridis. I don't see whats so special about this.

more_horiz
To answer yor question if I agree on your statement the answer would be; NO sir. Simply because if you dont win, you have 2 options ( same for not losing ) them being a draw/tie or win/lose.

Besides that, if you tried to make a logical rant about one certain statement you could better do it like this; If I think what you think, then you think what I am thinking, so that means we are both thinking of what the other could be thinking so that leaves us thinking about what the other is thinking. Something like that, I dont know what you were trying to do, but you get my point I guess.

more_horiz
Mind = blown

more_horiz
crazy is as crazy dose

forest gump refence FTW

more_horiz
Who agrees on this that a smart guy said!! 2896007000

more_horiz
What was the point of this? xD

It's kind of obvious isn't it? and also untrue... you can have a tie game and also an inconclusive game.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply