Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiona odd ball dino rabbit deck...... Emptya odd ball dino rabbit deck......

more_horiz
ok so i figured i would never make a rabbit deck but a friend from DN wanted me to make a rabbit deck to test against and well i decided to try and put some originality in it so its a bit different from the usual rbbit deck but it seems to work pertty nicely as is :/

a odd ball dino rabbit deck...... DNWMy

no i know TKR and necorface is a ood choice for rabbits but trust me it works

descriptiona odd ball dino rabbit deck...... EmptyRe: a odd ball dino rabbit deck......

more_horiz
Not bad...
I see plenty of combo potential, and serious control elements.
A few things, though:
1.) The math is in favour of running two pairs of three Vanillas rather than three pairs of two Vanillas.
2.) The ratios of targets to cards run for Allure and Charity are dangerously low. I would ax a Charity or two, and, um... Tour Bus and Vanity's Fiend?
3.) I would only keep Mallet if you run three pairs of Vanillas. If you take my first suggestion, I would pitch them.
4.) MST and I are not very close. I do not think S/T destruction is needed in this format, but, if you must, try Night Shot.
5.) No Torrentials?

descriptiona odd ball dino rabbit deck...... EmptyRe: a odd ball dino rabbit deck......

more_horiz
heres a new version not sure how i liek teh 2 pairs of 3 working out 3 pairs of 2 seemed to be working better for me :/

a odd ball dino rabbit deck...... P8RBR

more_horiz
wow pretty interesting running necroface. to me sounds like it makes sense running it though. so yeah good job making a broken deck even more broken
a odd ball dino rabbit deck...... 692615957

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
wow pretty interesting running necroface. to me sounds like it makes sense running it though. so yeah good job making a broken deck even more broken
a odd ball dino rabbit deck...... 692615957

at least you cant accuse me of net decking this rabbit deck just to win Razz well you could but your acuasation wouldnt be valid so there Razz even though i didnt even build thid deck to win a friend wanted to test against a rabbit deck but meh but before i let him try it out im trying to give him a really good chalange :/ so come on up with fixe people

more_horiz
Looks good. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Night Shot for MST, but, other than that, please, never duel me with this deck.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Looks good. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Night Shot for MST, but, other than that, please, never duel me with this deck.

really never duel you with it? i thought this was a medioric rabbit deck at best LMFAO as i have had mixed results with testing and mesh either im doing something wrong or the DN shufeler is trolling me again -.- ima go for DN shufeler trolling e guess i ned to test this deck out a bit more though to find out for sure :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply