Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Lyoko386's Room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Diamond
LòKóS
mimgrim
Jaden_Yuki--
Asurastorm
Lyoko386
10 posters

descriptionLyoko386's Room EmptyLyoko386's Room

more_horiz
Hey guys, welcome to my room. Careful where you step, it's not the cleanest place ever. Visit whenever you like, just be sure not to blow anything up.

Dueling Info
I won't be able to duel on the weekends much, but if I'm on, PM me on DN to duel.

'Troll-Tactics' Cards
This is a continually edited list of cards, effects, etc. that are considered to be painfully annoying and/or helpful when they are played. Feel free to leave a comment about any card(s) you feel should belong in this list.

Lyoko386's Room JUMP-EN029

Dandylion
This card's effect allows you to Special Summon 2 Tokens when it is sent to the graveyard. They can't be used as tribute on the turn they're summoned, meaning that if this card were to be destroyed by your opponent during battle on their turn, if they stick around till your turn, you have some free tributes. It also means that, unless your opponent has 'D.D. Warrior' or something, it takes three times as long to breach your defenses.

Lyoko386's Room PP01-EN003

Marshmallon
This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Period. This alone doesn't seem like that much of a problem if you have a card such as 'Fissure' or 'Smashing Ground', but if you attack it while it's Set, you instantly lose 1000 LP.

Lyoko386's Room TU01-EN007

Satellite Cannon
This card requires a tribute, but that's a small price to pay for it's effect. Unless you have some really powerful monsters, it's impossible to kill in combat since it can't be destroyed by a 7 star or lower. And while it says it has 0 ATK, it actually gains 1000 ATK during each of your End Phases until you attack with it. After that it resets and it starts going up again.

Lyoko386's Room 5DS2-EN038

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Like any other canceler, this card is activated when your opponent attacks and negates the attack. However, unlike most others, this card is then returned to Set position. It is not removed for the field, sent to the graveyard, nothing. Also, unlike other cards that continuously cancel attacks, this card doesn't automatically activate. Which means you could allow your opponent to activate your Dandylion's effect and then prevent them for destroying the tokens, allowing for guaranteed tribute's for your next turn.

More cards to come. Feel free to post suggestions.

Last edited by Lyoko386 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionLyoko386's Room EmptyRe: Lyoko386's Room

more_horiz
Welcome to the Slifer Red Dorms! and what does this glowing barrel in the corner have in it?

more_horiz
I believe that's a bowl of lime Jell-o from last year.

more_horiz
Hey! welcome to duel academy!

Oh hey lime jello! my fav :D

*Slurps it all up in one gulp*

Mmfpreetymmgood.

So what were you guys talking about?

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile If you want a duel just PM me XD

more_horiz
For anyone interested, I have decided to start a list of cards/combos/effects that might be considered, in a word, 'troll-tactics'. I'll start the list either tonight or tomorrow and establish it as as I go. Feel free to comment on anything you believe should go in this category.

more_horiz
Hey there, welcome (: I recommend you to check out my room, I also have something like that (:

more_horiz
Yeah, I saw that. Nice work, btw. This list is based on individual cards that can be annoying to the point of being rage-quit inducing.

more_horiz
Ok, well good luck I hope it turns out pretty well (:

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Smile
Can't wait to read the annoying card list :D

PEACE!!!

more_horiz
Welcome to silfer & DA

more_horiz
Knowing OUR Lyoko... It'll be horribly annoying cards and the list should go over well.. XD

more_horiz
THAT NIGHTMARE (GUY FROM SOUL CALIBUR) AVATAR!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply