Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHarpie's Rabbit EmptyHarpie's Rabbit

more_horiz
Harpie's Rabbit J5Ata

Thoughts suggestions?

descriptionHarpie's Rabbit EmptyRe: Harpie's Rabbit

more_horiz
Looks pretty solid, have you tested this deck out yet?

You could probably take out the Solemn Warnings and put in a couple of enemy controllers. Very usefull when you have more than one monster on the field.
Maybe even some MST's?

That's what I would put in.

more_horiz
Yeah I tested it out, worked pretty well. It only lost the match due to:

Game One: Had game, opponent tops BLS for game... the only card he could have drawn to win. Below 250lp, no field or hand.

Game Two: Has everything, Honest DAD, etc. Can't really get past top decks like that.

But yeah, E-con may be nice.

more_horiz
Try Return from DD. Dino Rabbits Tech it at times, may be beneficial for you (: Also you can focus on them being Wind somehow? Keep in mind that Dandy and Reborn Tengu could also fit in such situations though I don't know how you can do something about that.

Could you merge this with Hero Engine? Afaik the Rabbit should be able to Fetch Neos Alius as well and it lets you use Future Fusion and Miracle Fusion for Great Tornado? Maybe That may help you get past Bls etc. Plus, with 3 Alius and an Honest, you have room for your own BLS. Idk, this may need some serious thoughts to succesfully merge because Hero Engine is about 12 cards space... So IDK

more_horiz
No rabbit can't get neos alius because he is not a normal monster in the deck or in the hand. just on the feild and grave.

more_horiz
Return is way to situational for my tastes in a deck with maybe 1 or 2 targets at best. I would prefer not to main a hero engine.

more_horiz
Maybe some black wings up in there? i've seen some decent black wing harpie decks

more_horiz
Yeah I seen something about that deck on the wikia. Never really been a blackwing fan except for Gale. I may try it out.

more_horiz
looks good. I was always fun of Phalanx Pike Harpie's Rabbit 3974120512 however its a bit situational for this deck build.

What I would try to do is abuse more Icarus. Its the best trap about wings. However there are many things involved in this deck so i dont know if that would be good to try. way too low birds in here for 3 :D

more_horiz
Harpie brother can go, any suggestion for a better vanilla that may work better?

more_horiz
Why not main a Book of Moon?

more_horiz
I don't know why but I have been leaving BoM out of all my decks lately, not a big fan of it for some reason.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply