Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOnce Per Turn Annoying xD EmptyOnce Per Turn Annoying xD

more_horiz
Many Cards Said Once Per Turn Shocked

This Become Annoying

So if Any Know Combos To Use IT Twice Sad

descriptionOnce Per Turn Annoying xD EmptyRe: Once Per Turn Annoying xD

more_horiz
the point of it saying once per turn is using it onc e per turn... anyway if you can get that card out of th field and then get it back or sumon another you can use it again

more_horiz
Once per turn is a "What you read is what it is" type of effect. You can only use the effect of that card once per turn while it occupies that space. Lets say I have Lonefire Blossom. I tribute it to summon Gigaplant from my deck using it's effect. I then normal summon Gigaplant and use it's effect to special summon that exact same Lonefire Blossom. This new Loneife Blossom may now use it's effect once again because it is treated as a different Loenfire Blossom.

Now this is not to be confused with certain effects like Rescue Rabbit that say "You can only use the effect of ______ once per turn." If you see this you can't use another one's effect. Like If I use rabbit, banished it summon 2 monsters and then played Double Summon to summon a Tour Guide. Then I summon Leviar and Re-summon that Rescue Rabbit. Even though it is a "different" rabbit you may only use the effect of Rescue Rabbit once per turn.

more_horiz
Yeah I Know , I Mean if There IS Combos To Make ME USe it Twice
Like Book of Moon

more_horiz
book of moon is not a once per turn card... but same if you can get it to the hand then you can use it again.

if you are talking about using a once per turn effect then book of moon and summon it again to use its eff thne yes you can do it but u cant flip in the same turn its sumoned or flip summoned unless you use anothe card like book of eclipse, ou can use this cobo to.. idk, mill every card in yoiur pponen deck with morphin jar or that purple worm

more_horiz
there are certain Type or archtype specifics that can return to hand to then special from hand, so think of trying those out if u really want a re-enabler.

more_horiz
Well, what I've learned with power planner loop is, like what quincymccoy said, that some archetypes have a re-enabler.

So I wanted to make a competative Genex deck.

I was wondering about the role Birdman plays in the Genex Archetype. It hit me during the Power Planner loop.
Basicly, you normal summon Power Planner, get Birdman, summon Birdman by returning Power Planner and summon it again if you have Ultimate Offering. The cycle continues.

Most Genex (Ally) monsters, like Power Planner, have an effect that activates when normal summoned. Genex Ally Birdman lets you get one of those monsters back to be normal summoned again and let you have it's effect again.

Using this knowledge, you can try things like making an OTK deck using Brionac and Ultimate Offering or something.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply