Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStaff, I have an announcement. EmptyStaff, I have an announcement.

more_horiz
I have exams the next two weeks. I will be on sparingly. I can continue to do my job as Admin, but keep that in mind please. I have a rough six exams.

-Tsurin

descriptionStaff, I have an announcement. EmptyRe: Staff, I have an announcement.

more_horiz
Well all I can say is gl on your exams they are important thing so pass them Smile

descriptionStaff, I have an announcement. EmptyRe: Staff, I have an announcement.

more_horiz
umm won't we duel the dorm wars before u be busy more. -_- , anyways good luck and do ur best.

more_horiz
Well, study hard and you'll get good marks.

more_horiz
gl at you're exams get good marks come back after don't forget us Smile

more_horiz
Good Luck Tsurin

Try to finish your duel with L before that dont worry if cant

more_horiz
good luck in your exams Tsurin :D

more_horiz
Enough
The staff knows that Tsurin will be busy for a while

Topic Closed

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum