Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionkiryu vs dako2100 Emptykiryu vs dako2100

more_horiz
RULLETE MATCHS BEST OF 5 AND WE DID 5 MATCHS SO HERE IS THE RESULTS Me vs Brother Decks we used and round 5 we did best of 7 because we where bored

Match 1: 3-1 win for me Ojamas vs worms

Match 2: 3-2 win for me again Six Sams vs Sabers

Match 3: 3-0 win for me Dark World vs Ojamas

Match 4: 3-1 Win for me agents vs Fairys

Match 5: 5-0 Win for me Infernities vs Black wings ( Both are Ace Decks)

so i went 17-4 in this rullete matchs oooo i should make a tourney like this

descriptionkiryu vs dako2100 EmptyRe: kiryu vs dako2100

more_horiz
confrim how i lost all those matchs amazes evan me

more_horiz
There is a problem here. Many members compete for League and want the prices. I dont have a problem of you two being brothers and doing 21 duels in one thread. However, think it this way. What if, lets say 10 ppl see this thread and get the idea: i'm gonna make double account and say its my bro/sis. Then they see oh, why would I make many topics for each match, its easier to make it '20-10' in one and get so many points by it. Then I would be forced to make additional rules to this so that ppl don't abuse and create double accounts to top the League.

I'm a fair person and I'm not gonna say you have two accounts but in the eyes of observers it all suggests to it and ppl need an explanation to believe in it. I won't force you but I'll leave it to you to think of a good way how to prove to someone from staff that you two are indeed brothers and not a double account.

more_horiz
Well,
On DN, TNA told me his brother wanted to duel me and then I faced Dako.
I thought they were both online at the same time but my memory is going through puberty and blabla ... no1 cares..
But anyway,
I think an IP check could be the best thing.

Not gonna lie, it does seem supicious you winning that much. but ok.
dodolala n_n

more_horiz
! Gianus wrote:
Well,
On DN, TNA told me his brother wanted to duel me and then I faced Dako.
I thought they were both online at the same time but my memory is going through puberty and blabla ... no1 cares..
But anyway,
I think an IP check could be the best thing.

Not gonna lie, it does seem supicious you winning that much. but ok.
dodolala n_n
I want to understand i just cant omg.

more_horiz
I dont know what Dako you dueled Gianus but with DN name he gave in his profile he has no duel record at all.

more_horiz
unrated means never duels in rated

more_horiz
yeah kiryu what she is trying to say is that he has never played in rated.. so he probably only has one deck... you should post up pics of the games.. and actual convos.
Hell even a IRL pic of you both, with your dn accounts next to you would prove it.

shouldn't be too hard for you mr. 1200+ wins

more_horiz
i have them all recorded but utube wont allow me to upload them because way to long its call i stream everything i do on dn and as i said obefore no one is reciving my jtv account

more_horiz
Since Duel Academy will not investigate this case we will believe you and say you have a brother with that account. However we cannot let so many duels against a single person in a row go recorded because it would not be fair to others doing hard work to climb the stairs. Thus we cancel this topic and move on.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum