Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyKingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

more_horiz

Epic Poster Dude

So yeah, title says it all. I completed the game a couple of days ago being a Warlord which makes the game piece of cake (literally, you 1-2 shot bosses with the reckoning mode which is recommended to do and probably the makers of the game wanned you to cuz the game is hard early on). Who else plays the game?

descriptionKingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyRe: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

more_horiz
I tried playing the demo but I had problems with the graphics my character didn't show up at all, It was unplayable I didn't see the point in paying 60$ for a game that the demo didn't work in the least bit.

more_horiz
Well dude, the game is not responsible about the fact that your PC sucks or get a better video card (most likely nVidia). I beat the game twice now and it's awesome.

more_horiz
I was actually at my friends house, Hes running some AMD quad core and a 6790.
While im running a AMD x4 970 and a GTX 460, my computer does not suck, It had to do with the game. Before you start bashing peoples rigs you should atleast know them.

more_horiz
again it's not the games fault, this is the first time ever that I hear someone having problems with it, and yes indeed the PC sucks, no offense (AMD bleh...).

more_horiz
I actually picked this up after I beat Dark Souls for the first time, I got it for the ps3 though. My character ended up as a Jack-of-All-Trades, I try to make most of my characters fast and dexterous but I ended up just trying to balance all my stats in this game.

more_horiz
I'm currently on my second play-through. First time I kind of rushed through the game and only ended up as a Sage, but this time through I'm actually going through and doing most of the side quests, as well as exploring the dungeons and such. I've been going with the Rogue path this time, and it's play style is fairly fast paced. By the time you hit level 24, it's easy to keep from getting hit a lot, and using a bow at close range with a charged attack will kill most enemies in one to two shots.

more_horiz
^ Warlord's charged attack 1 shots bosses on hardest difficulty... nuff said.

more_horiz
I'm not a big fan of tanking-style melee in the first place. I usually use my bow as a Rogue, but when it's too close quarters for that, Faeblades are great for taking care of multiple enemies at once with little chance of getting hit by much besides an enemy mage.

more_horiz
Well it's my style of play. I like to get close and personal and wreck havoc on my opponents (heavy hitter) or just tank like a baws ^-^ (Phoenix Knight(Paladin) FTW). Warlord is not a tank but radder a damage dealer (Greatswords, best weapons in the game plus the best combos and number of hits).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply