title says it all who would you like to see as a new character on the next super samsh bros game you can try and include statistic and how that characte rowul work if you want

i would like to see

soren-fire emblem
his move set would be like this (i am using gamcube controler as my example)
A - moves his hand upward and a wind strike will apear a short distance from him making person it hit go upwards
AA - moves his hand down and makes he hit origanla fall idmetily to the ground
AAA - brings his hand back up and creates a vortex hit the oposing character multiples times (intill you let go)
B - pushes his hand outward creating a wall of wind that will push anyone infront of him
B^ - puts his ahnd down and a burst of wind will come out sending him upward
B down - crouches to the ground and puts his hands outward and spins around creating a vortex around him the will repel long distance weapons
B <---- and ----> - brings his hand up past his shoulder and brings it down like hes throwing something with wind knives coming out
on final jump he can hover for a bit
Z - creats a wind lock on some one a bit of a distance from him (this hsi how he grabs)
Z^ - creat a small burst of wind from the ground shooting the player grabbed upward
Z down - oposite of Z^
Z <---- and ----> - creats a small burt of wind from the side sending the player in the oposite direction
final smash - blizzard - stage gets covered in snow and screens gets pelt by snow making it hard to see and giant ice crystal fall randomly from the sky

eh i have other ones i want to see but dont feel like typing them right now XD