Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionArcane Rabbit EmptyArcane Rabbit

more_horiz
Arcane Rabbit QZHWb

Basically just a fun deck. Summon Rabbit, banish it, grab 2 Spellcasters, bounce with Birdman summon arcanite. Been testing pretty well. Held it's own against some of the top tier decks, and only lost to top decks wars.

descriptionArcane Rabbit EmptyRe: Arcane Rabbit

more_horiz
Nice approach there. I'm never fun of exceeding 40 card deck if not needed for probability reasons of not drawing certain cards. You wouldn't like having those vanillas and multiple tengus in hand so yea probably 41 is okay to have.

I don't know why but I think something could be done a bit better. Maybe Tengu is too much to have in here although tengu is always a tengu. Maybe trying some nice spellcaster support cards could be considered in order to get more usability for those vanillas. I can't tell yet. I was going to build a new kind of spellcaster oriented deck but currently I'm in lack of time so yea when I get more time for it I might give some little good suggestions here and there.

more_horiz
Tengu was originally Monk and it had more spells. Monk was pretty dead so I just put Tengu in as filler. I really wish there was better vanilla spellcasters. Spellcaster have weird support and would most likely make the deck run choppy.

more_horiz
Points for orginallity must rabbit decks all have dinos or worse

more_horiz
Yeah, I just took the basic build of Dino Rabbit and replaced the Dino's with Spellcaster Vanilla's. I added Birdman to the mix so Arcanite was possible. I don't know why but I have been making so many Arcanite decks latly. I just love this card.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply