Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJadenYuki vs Ace EmptyJadenYuki vs Ace

more_horiz
Well JY

This is not your own academy nor is it a place to show your own grudge

JadenYuki has banned Ace on this academy.

No warning has been given, no post on him reported, no post about it made in staff or admin discussion.

JY - It is clear you did it on personal grudge as Ace beat you in being administrator in DK.

I would like to hear the right reason about why Ace was banned from you.

descriptionJadenYuki vs Ace EmptyRe: JadenYuki vs Ace

more_horiz
I'm going to interject and say this: Ace introduced LDA and made a deal of insulting people, Academies and Teams alike. I DO NOT KNOW if DA was on the list of Academies he insulted. I know that he insulted JY1 and myself, as well as DK and EXH.

more_horiz
I didn't ban him in this academy. I swear and I will check the security on the panel.

EDIT: I am browsing through the security and it doesn't say I banned him?

more_horiz
No, Ace did not insult or add DA to enemy academies list even after he was banned here from here for no reason

Well JadenYuki

There is a record in the administration panel which tells about the actions done by moderators and administrators

Ace was banned and I saw it,

And recently no one modified Ace's profile but you.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 am

This is the time according to GMT - you banned Ace.

And you are lying that you did not.

And i just realised one more thing

JadenYuki tried to modify the Dark Master's profile.

more_horiz
Last Updated Up Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 am
Username JadenYuki
IP Address 24.125.27.108
Action Member Banned
Description User Ace is banned

more_horiz
i see.thats big trouble!! why would he try to modify DM profile!!! >_> whats going on here.JadenYuki must be punished!!

more_horiz

Code:

Well I was talking with Tsurin when my PC went down. I am on my Laptop and will get hamchi soon
Then we will discuss abt this

JadenYuki vs Ace 2je8u83JadenYuki vs Ace 24brt6q

more_horiz
Kira wrote:
What if JYs id was hacked

Good point
Let DM and JY come online

more_horiz
Hacked? No way. Absolutely not. First because JY1 is not such a big target of hacks. Second of all like 3, 4 people in the whol BC and forums related to Yugioh know this level of hacking, how do I know? Its just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure. If not the people who hacked Seto Kaiba hacked JY1 then there is no way hacking occured.

But, maybe someone logged in using JY1's password. To know that we first require, who was JY1 told his password to, second, JY1 saying what his password is to a staff member he trusts, he can change it later on, but right now please JY1 say it to a staff member you trust. We need this to happen since what if JY1's password is realy simple? What if it is the same as his name. Maybe for example Ace himself went through JY1's account since they have problems with each other. We will see if the banning happened from JY1, or through JY1's account later, right now we need to know the above.

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
Hacked? No way. Absolutely not. First because JY1 is not such a big target of hacks. Second of all like 3, 4 people in the whol BC and forums related to Yugioh know this level of hacking, how do I know? Its just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure. If not the people who hacked Seto Kaiba hacked JY1 then there is no way hacking occured.

But, maybe someone logged in using JY1's password. To know that we first require, who was JY1 told his password to, second, JY1 saying what his password is to a staff member he trusts, he can change it later on, but right now please JY1 say it to a staff member you trust. We need this to happen since what if JY1's password is realy simple? What if it is the same as his name. Maybe for example Ace himself went through JY1's account since they have problems with each other. We will see if the banning happened from JY1, or through JY1's account later, right now we need to know the above.

you go so far in thoughts!! well thats expected by 10% but 90% is JY is lying.

more_horiz
Stop the hack discussion

JY needs to come online.
If he was haceked or pass was guessed - The real JY can be contacted in hamachi

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum