Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Feedback on Staff

+6
EJ
dragonknight
L
Jin Kazama
Luffy
Assassin
10 posters

descriptionFeedback on Staff EmptyFeedback on Staff

more_horiz
I would like to hear some feedback about users about our current staff....

I don't want to hear suggestions on another moderator or tester or watever....

Just feedback or complaints on our current staff....

If you don't want to do it here u can PM me or another staff and he will post it here as the comment of an anonymous member.,

This does not mean I don't trust the staff

I just want to know how DA feels about the current staff

descriptionFeedback on Staff EmptyRe: Feedback on Staff

more_horiz
Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:
Hmm i already talked to you about that but good topic tho.
I am sure alot of us will need this section alot.

Look.only post the complainments or feedback about staff. no need for any other kinds of posts because its considered as spams.and for any member be sure of that before posting here.thanks.

more_horiz
A comment from Mr. X

Assassin- your not a bad guy...you can just be a bit stuck up at times...and not very helpfull....you dont give others many chances

JY-The guy thhinks my GFX suck and i think his suck ...idk why i just dont like the guy ....I dont approve of him being admin...he WILL NOT remain active and WILL abandom DA belive it!

DM- not very good leadership skills....boasts a lot ....LIES hell of a lot

Kira is like the biggest spammer i have EVER seem and hes a mod

MY (Assassin)'s comment on this feedback - Thanks for the comment of me. I will try to amend my self.
Kira has been loyal to DA since old DA
DM does not lie - He did what he did with you for a reason

Last edited by Assassin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
JY1 has shown dedication to DA, even though it might seem like the opposite. He cares for it more than any other site, except possibly BC.

Assassin, I don't know how you do it. You must run every single Academy out there.

DM, you're the driving force behind it all. You run this place from the shadows.

more_horiz
My Comments - JY1 - No comments

DM - Well I would say he is cautious. He took time in accepting u as Teaching but he finally made the right decision.

About me - I have time so I will think about whether I leave DA

more_horiz
Assassin wrote:
A comment from Mr. X

Assassin- your not a bad guy...you can just be a bit stuck up at times...and not very helpfull....you dont give others many chances

JY-The guy thhinks my GFX suck and i think his suck ...idk why i just dont like the guy ....I dont approve of him being admin...he WILL NOT remain active and WILL abandom DA belive it!

DM- not very good leadership skills....boasts a lot ....LIES hell of a lot

Kira is like the biggest spammer i have EVER seem and hes a mod

MY comment - Thanks for the comment of me. I will try to amend my self.
Kira has been loyal to DA since old DA
DM does not lie - He did what he did with you for a reason

I think i agree will Mr X. No ,i do agree.i assume i know him.

more_horiz
Well here's what i think.

JY - He could be more active, but his doing some great things so its fine.

FenixFx - He has become very much inactive that he was before.

Kira - Don't do very much. Makes impossible the life of people that he don't like.

Unkown - In my oppinion too young to be in the charge he has, Like fenix he has become more inactive, but he is new so maybe he'll surprise me.

Assasin - You don't give other many chances as Mr.X said before, is like you want to let the team closed and when you have a bad impression of someone he is crucified forever. You are starting to make the academy only for the staff is like you have forgot that there are members to, and you are always givin thing to ITC and Renji and they don't deserve it, they have rejoined DA when they saw that it was active and that you gave them privileges is unfair for the members who stay in DA even in his worst moment, i'm starting to change my thinkings about you assasin, you are dissapointing me...

DM - Here i disagree with Mr.X in my oppinion he has good leadership skills, The only thing is that he is not very active but i think that he gonna be active in no time. And i don't think that he lies.

L-Einstein - I don't have seen much things about you so no comments by the moment.

Tsurin - Really good staff member in my oppinion really serious, and has made a lot of good things, i have no disagrees with him.

Simo - He dont make much things for DA.

Doomthrust - No comments.

The White Knight - A very needed staff member he do a great job as a tester.

Yami Yugi Muto - He don't deserve his charge, too inactive, he don't make much tests and he is too negative.

If i forgot someone please tell me and i will edit.

Last edited by L on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
ItachiUchiha wrote:

Unkown - In my oppinion too young to be in the charge he has, Like fenix he has become more inactive, but he is new so maybe he'll surprise me.

Assasin - You don't give other many chances as Mr.X said before.

DM - Here i disagree with Mr.X in my oppinion he has good leadership skills, The only thing is that he is not very active but i think that he gonna be active in no time. And i don't think that he lies.

You forgot the testers Smile

comments on your comments

Unkown - He is intelligent and so organized- Itsenough to neglect his age
Assassin - Pls explain
DM - DM is not inactive. He is going to make DAs biggest change and is going to make Teaching very important...

more_horiz
Here are my comments.

JY1-Hmm no comment...even tho I have alot to say.

FenixFX-Seen him around but not enough..but he is good.

Kira-She deserves to be admin because she seems to acre about this academy the most even more than the admins.

Unknown-He is not active enough.Things might change

Assassin-You are a good admin.You take care of businness and do your job well.

DM-He is not that active..

L-Einstein-You go in..sometimes you are active and sometimes you are not.
but you have nice dieas and help out DA alot.

Tsurin-Good admin.Serious and follows the rules.

Simo-He is hmm..active sometimes.

Doomtruth-You are not active enough.

That is about it :D

more_horiz
MY Comments :

JadenYuki1 : I Don't see Him Online most of The Time But That Might be Cuz We Have Very Different Times .

FenixFX : I don't see him that active too , But he is doing a good job .

Kira : Active But Rarely Accepts A Duel ,Maybe its a Matter of Being Busy .

unknown : He is Much More inactive Than He Was .

Assassin : Great Admin , Very Active , Doing a Good Job .

DM : A bit Inactive . But its Fine He is A good admin

L-Einstein : Active and doing a good job

Tsurin : Very Good Admin Responsible , Active

Simo : Same Problem not that inactive .

Doomthrust : Active and doing a good job .

The White Knight : One Of The Most Active Staff Members Doing a Great Job , He Might not Be Very Avtive nowdays cuz of his ham problems and having exams .

Yami Yugi Muto : No Comments

more_horiz
Thank you people. I really appreciate your opinions.
I am not inactive... I just, like Tsurin says, work in the shadows. But I'll try to keep my jobs up to date, and post a bit more. Well, here is my opinion:

JY1- You are a good person, you are active, but you need to take care of Widgets.

Assassin - Good admin, you are good at external affairs, and more now that you are diplomat in BCTAU, you should get more testers thought.

Me - It is impossible to be objective in this one, so I will not give my opinion.

Tsurin - You have helped much and you are a good speaker, great job.

Other Staff members - I don't have an individual opinion of you guys, but I can tell that you are working hard and doing a great job, keep like that!

To the one who PMed Assassin, I know who you are, and you are mad because X motive... But you need to understand I am Honest (just like Honest xD).

more_horiz
As an afterthought, I appreciate the comments that everyone has made. If you don't like something I have done, just inform me, please.

more_horiz
I think -most- of the staff is doing a great job.
And yes, sadly, I've been inactive these few days, mostly because I have been REALLY sick. I'll try my best to be active.

more_horiz
ItachiUchia thanks for the advice i will try to test as many people as possible.

more_horiz
Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:
Here are my comments.

JY1-Hmm no comment...even tho I have alot to say.

FenixFX-Seen him around but not enough..but he is good.

Kira-She deserves to be admin because she seems to acre about this academy the most even more than the admins.

Unknown-He is not active enough.Things might change

Assassin-You are a good admin.You take care of businness and do your job well.

DM-He is not that active..

L-Einstein-You go in..sometimes you are active and sometimes you are not.
but you have nice dieas and help out DA alot.

Tsurin-Good admin.Serious and follows the rules.

Simo-He is hmm..active sometimes.

Doomtruth-You are not active enough.

That is about it :D

Kyosuke Kiryu you make me feel bad how can you say that i'm a she Sad i'm a boy Amadeus is a boy name and Kira=killer in Death note pls i don't like to be called a girl just becouse my name sound like that you can ask first and i like what you wrote about me but i have much more to learn to be admin even if i'm active

more_horiz
my Comments.

JY - Brings about personal grudge into DA which he has to stop immediately (Ace was banned without a reason been given - Ban was made by JY - The admin panel told me that) Is not taking care of widgets and GFX but interfers in my job... checks others academies and complains about them

DM - Very capable and innovative admin. He does not make many posts but as Tsurin said - He runs DA from the shadows

Kira Amadeus and TWK - One of the best staff we will ever have

Fenix, YYM, Unkown, Doomthrust, Simo - Clearly they are not inactive ppl. They seem to be busy.

And I will see to it that there are new testers. Thanks for reminding DM but i would like to get the new testers after the new system arrives

more_horiz

Kira - Don't do very much. Makes impossible the life of people that he don't like.

Assasin - You don't give other many chances as Mr.X said before, is like you want to let the team closed and when you have a bad impression of someone he is crucified forever. You are starting to make the academy only for the staff is like you have forgot that there are members to, and you are always givin thing to ITC and Renji and they don't deserve it, they have rejoined DA when they saw that it was active and that you gave them privileges is unfair for the members who stay in DA even in his worst moment, i'm starting to change my thinkings about you assasin, you are dissapointing me...

Nate Sky - I don't have seen much things about you so no comments by the moment.

Tsurin - Really good staff member in my oppinion really serious, and has made a lot of good things, i have no disagrees with him.

Yami Yugi Muto - His getting better but still too inactive.

Delete my first post please.

more_horiz
All of them try their best.

more_horiz
L wrote:

Nate Sky - I don't have seen much things about you so no comments by the moment.

Yami Yugi Muto - His getting better but still too inactive.

Delete my first post please.

JY is active enough right now...

abt Kira- Pls explain

FenixFX.... he is going a little inactive but its not that he has forgotten DA. We can notice his inactivity because he was so active earlier. and not because he is too inactive...

Unkown is not a new member - If i am not mistaken he was the top most poster before Kira became dorm leader

DM - Yes DM is a good admin

Tsurin - Not only u, No one disagrees with him as he makes only well thought statements

Abt me - If this u being the the DA team against DKm then ITC is active and has contributed enough to the academy in the form of the GFX Team leader and also staff member to be a part of it.... Renji being in it was JYs decision

If this was abt u being a tester and I supporting Unkown over u - Unkown was not Article Team leader nor teacher then and he deserved more than a dorm leader and I didnt know u well enough to support u in becoming a tester but now things have changed...

Nate Sky - Most of his posts can be seen by only staff

more_horiz
my Impression on DA's staff

JadenYuki - The days he was not administrator i was over burdened... DA needs him as admin at all costs...

Tsurin - A little too polite i should say. If i were u I would have said it straight to him and asked him to treat me as what i am.... Teaching Admin

Anyway, you are the backbone of DA. You are absolutely necessary for DA to be able to stand by itself or else it will be like a hunchback Smile

DM - Nice ideas but lacks ability to implement them. A little more expressive or clarity in expression would make him great. Not so active and is unable to handle do much for DA due to that

DM acts alone without the consent of any of the other staff, not even me the Co-Owner of DA.
He discusses it with Jin Kazama whose role is just Teaching Administrator. Some times he does not do that and acts on his own. If this continues the teaching administrator, Jin Kazama -will- leave DA soon and so will many others who think DA is going to fall due to that reason.

The White Knight - Deserves more than the rank he has but does not wish to be in a higher rank. An ir-replacable tester and member.

Unkown - He too deserves a lot more than Ra dorm leader rank. He is the 1st certified teacher, the Article Team leader and also a part-mod. he is also ir-replacable

Others - I have nothing bad about any of the remaining staff. I am expecting a lot from our new tester L....

I HAVE EDITED DM PART AND I EXPECT HIM TO READ IT.

more_horiz
No other feedback on staff means this is archived. Periodically I will open another topic on it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum