Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTHE NEXT DOCTOR  EmptyTHE NEXT DOCTOR

more_horiz
Chapter 1 the new doctor

Chapter 1 the new doctor

One day in the tardis the doctor was chilling out playing his ds 2001 and the doctor say.” I need to go to the year of the civil war to save Abe so the doctor went back to the year of 1969 after the civil war was ending the guy try to kill him but the doctor save Abe but with a very big price.

Abe was save but the doctor was dead both heart’s was dead and the final words he say is this the end but the doctor body was glowing up and his body is regeneration to a brand new doctor and the new doctor say ‘hello I am the doctor.

The new doctor was happy about the body his body fell doing some awesome stuff only a free runner can do so the doctor say’ so I save Abe from dying am I right? So the guy say’ you save Abe and the doctor say nice so thank you and the doctor went back to the tardis and the new doctor say “I should go get some one.

So the new doctor went back in time when Amy pond and Rory with matt smite and the doctor knock on the door and matt say who are you and he say’ I the doctor, matt say ‘how I not dead the doctor say ‘they skip you and went to the 12 then me the 13’Th doctor.

descriptionTHE NEXT DOCTOR  EmptyRe: THE NEXT DOCTOR

more_horiz
I love doctor who this is a pretty good

more_horiz
thank i working on chapter 2 and 3

more_horiz
go to chat im there

more_horiz

Chapter 2 the new crow mates

So matt how your new life. Matt say’ it cools and bowties are still cool but Amy say ‘matt who your friend matt say it the …doctor Amy. Amy say ‘the what and she went into a coma then Rory came who the blooded hell are you and he say I am the doctor.

Rory say’ but I thought matt was and he say they skip him and that how I am the 13’th doctor so matt, Rory, and Amy will you go with me and save time and space with me the 3 say yes so they went back to the Tardis and Rory say can we go back when the Boston tea party was going on

The doctor say’ umm hell no you want to all die Rory say’ ok then Amy say ‘let go when the Cyberman was reborn, matt say ‘are you nuts the doctor say’ well your right but we should take a look At it

So the doctor, Amy, Rory and matt went when the 9’Th doctor found the cyberman body with every part in tack but when the new doctor sonic it the cyberman wake up from it Slumber'.

and the newed cyberman say...??

Last edited by yuma fudo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix some words up)

more_horiz
cool

more_horiz
When you to nth, you don't put caps on the 't'.
Do your capitalization/punctuation correctly.
'Slumber', not 'sumber'.
'It's [slumber]', not 'it [slumber]'.
It seems illegible?

more_horiz
chapter 3 the cybermen reform

So why the cybermen wake up he say "" doctor will be DELETE the doctor say '' run so all 4 ran and matt say'' wait i still my my sonic screwdriver and when matt try to get his screwdriver working the doctor took out the new sonic screwdriver and say it time to rock and ram

so both matt and the doctor's screwdriver work on the cybermen and rory use his gun arm and shot the cybermen body off the cybermen body is dismember so they all run but someone came out from the darkness it was the.... MASTER the master say ''ohh doctor i am back

All 4 made it back to the TARDIS and the doctor lock the TARDIS matt say'' what is going on so the doctor say '' he back the master he came back matt was in shock when he just say Matt say we need help and bad.

so the doctor say '' i know who to call Torchwood, matt say'' are you nuts that have

yes the man Captain Jack Harkness.

more_horiz
it's pretty interesting yes... but i do not see it's relation to yu-gi-oh... but nevertheless it is very much... reading material i assure you.

more_horiz
in the later chapters you will see yu gi oh like 4 or 5

more_horiz
chapter 4 the captain is back and better then ever

so all 4 went to Torchwood and jack see the doctor jack say'' doctor welcome back the doctor say'' same here jack we need your help the master is back.

Jack say ' here we go so jack is filling the doctor in so amy,rory,and matt wait and matt say'' who want to play yu gi oh then rory say '' ok.

so matt and rory was playing yu gi oh then the doctor say i have a awesome idea so back in the TARDIS and starting buillding duel pods the doctor say these work by saying'' GET YOUR GAME ON and you will turn into those cards to help fight the master but these only have a 12 hours powers when the beat come in say'' that game.

then when matt and rory is done playing yu gi oh amy say'' that is not cool matt say'' yu gi oh is the coollest thing ever to play

the doctor show matt and rory the duel pods and they test it out matt turn into the 5 heading dragon and rory turn into stardust dragon they both say ''AWESOME.

back in the cave the master saw and found his laser screwdriver and say '' now doctor it even.

so the doctor ask jack if he want to come with use and jack say' i love to but i can't the doctor say 'i know see you soon jack

all 4 went back to the TARDIS and the doctor say let go back when the band THE Beatles have there last gig all 3 say let go and have some fun

more_horiz
chapter 5 japan hijack

so after they went to see the beatles last gig they was so happy that Rory shot the TARDIS up the Doctor was mad and say ' you shot up my wife Rory was sad about it and the Doctor say'' hey let go to Japan when they made cosplay Matt was so happy so he dress up as Goku from dragon ball and Rory dress up as Crow hogan from yu gi oh 5d.

so they landing in the year 2002 the year of cosplay Matt and Rory went to have fun and the Doctor fell the Master is right after him so the doctor say to Amy'' Amy go back to the TARDIS so that what Amy did went back to the TARDIS and hide.

so the Doctor was just walking in a japan's cafe and ask for a cup of tea and the Doctor was just drike his tea as he just saw the master so the doctor jump over the table and went after him so when the Doctor finally got the master he look at the face it was a girl???

the Doctor ask the girl '' who are you and the girl say '' it jill the master's sister and the doctor was in shock to hear that so jill say'' so you are the doctor and when jill took out the laser screwdriver and say to the doctor " bye bye but when she about to use it rory came out and jump from the highting place ever and say'' get your game on and with the power of the duel pod he turn into stardust dragon and save the doctor but jill still got blood from the Doctor.

so when stardust dragon got the doctor the beet sound came in and just in the neck of time he saw the TARDIS and he went back as Rory.

When they waiting for matt matt came and bring jill so they have jill and they going to take her with them untill they can find the Master

more_horiz
wow bro awesome story. love Doctor Who. only read chapter 1 so far so keep up the work

more_horiz
hey fyi chapter 6is coming up

more_horiz
Chapter 6 the doctor vs. the doctor (David)

So when the team got Jill the master sister Jill miss his dad so much that the doctor ask her where is your dad and Jill Say you will never find out but the TARDIS was hit by a other TARDIS the doctor was shock to see that so the doctor ask matt to keep his eye on Jill.

So the doctor went TARDIS’s jumping to the other TARDIS David was waiting for the new doctor so when the doctor can out he say “ hello and what bring you here to my TARDIS the doctor say ‘ you hit my TARDIS for what David say’ ohhh I want your blueprints for your dueling pods.

So the doctor says” you are not getting my blueprints for that but David says “ok that how you want to play David grab for his screwdriver but when he want to use it did not work David say’’ I do not need a screw driver I just let my TARDIS coping your blueprints for the dueling pods.

And that what the TARDIS did made David one and he morph in to the BLUE-EYES-WHITE-DRAGON the doctor say “great but when the doctor about to hit the final blow the doctor took out his watch and say ‘duel disk play burring stick the stick came out and help the doctor .

Now back to the TARDIS Jill was bored so Rory ask Jill if she want to play yu-gi-oh and she say’’ I do not want to play a game that is so boring.

Rory was mad his hands turn into a gun and point it at Jill Rory say yu gi oh is not a boring game but matt say’’ Rory leave it if you kill Jill we will never find the master Rory calm down and went back in his room.

Now back in the other TARDIS David (BLUE-EYES-WHITE DRAGON) is about to hit the final blow but the doctor use the stick and hit the center of the dragon so the BLUE-EYES-WHITE DRAGON went back to David so the doctor say’’ why you want my blueprints for David and he say’’ I want to stop changing.

So come work with us you can use my blueprints David say’’ can’t I am the leader of team gusto laggen but thank and who know what if we can work together so the doctor went back to his TARDIS and David went back in time .

When the doctor went back in his TARDIS the master call the doctor and say’ doctor you have something that I want back give me my sister.

more_horiz
so who like the fan fic so far

more_horiz
CHAPTER 7

The Doctor hunt for the master

So after when the master call the doctor from the TARDIS the doctor say’’ well we do not have any others ideas do we so when the doctor told the master this’’ ok master tell me where you want to meet.

The master say’’ the year of 1775 the American Revolution war. The doctor say fine we will meet you there when the master hang up the phone matt say’’ doctor what are you thinking the American Revolution you know what that smell to me.

The doctor say what Regeneration no really that matt say yes and one more thing since we are going to the year 1775 id our duel pods will work.

The doctor was not hoping to answer that but he say’’ let just say 50/50 chance the duel pods will work.

more_horiz
I'm liking it. CAnt wait for 8!

more_horiz
well i am almost done

more_horiz
Chapter 8

The doctor VS the master VS team gusto laggon

When the TARDIS land in the The American Revolution days the doctor see an old friend David. When David see the Doctor David say’’ doc how you been, the Doctor say’’ David how you been, David say’’ well bad we are looking for the Master.

Well same here we have the master sister David say’’ the master have a sister that new but anyway but when David was about to say something the Master came and say’’ doctor you have my sister, the Doctor say’yes, but Captain Jack came with his sonic blaster and say.

Master today is the day that you REST IN PEACE when Jack shot his sonic blaster the master use his laser screwdriver to bring Jill from Rory but the blast still hit the master sister they thought Jill is dead.

But Jill came up and starting to Regeneration into a brand new body with blades and Jill say I will love this new body every one is not scare but they stand up to this new jill.

this is chapter 8
we are all most done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply