Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What video game are you playing? V 1.0

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+27
Sam
Romaxas
Mirorin
Kama
Tomomi_Iyoru
firestorm
flamesdevil
Sousuke Aizen
Anzo
EJ
Midorus
Orochimaru
Assassin
FenixFX
Benazz
doomthrust
Dexter Morgan
SuperNBZ
Heatdragon
Unkown
Nekofjung
Kira Amadeus
dragonknight
Luffy
Jin Kazama
L
JadenYuki
31 posters

descriptionWhat video game are you playing? V 1.0 EmptyWhat video game are you playing? V 1.0

more_horiz
What video game are you playing? One post every 24 hours. If you post before 24 than you will be warned.

I am playing Madden 2009.

descriptionWhat video game are you playing? V 1.0 EmptyRe: What video game are you playing? V 1.0

more_horiz
I m playing World in Conflict

descriptionWhat video game are you playing? V 1.0 EmptyRe: What video game are you playing? V 1.0

more_horiz
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.

more_horiz
Gaia Online xD it sucks nowadays Razz .

more_horiz
Call Of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

more_horiz
fifa 07

more_horiz
Yugioh 5Ds World Championship 2009 (J) - it has language support for 24 different languages inclusive of English. ^_^

more_horiz
Call of Duty - World at War and Assassin's Creed.

more_horiz
Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion

more_horiz
halo 3

more_horiz
DMU

more_horiz
Hmm ... I play KCVDS and PW these days...

more_horiz
Im gonna play fantasy tennis soon and now playing KCVDS YGO5d's WC 09 urrm counter strike 1.6 and source... urrrm think thats it :DDDD

more_horiz
Silent Hill 5 ... very good game

more_horiz
i'm playing counter strike 1.16 and ntsd test3

more_horiz
umm i forgot this place,topic is moved

more_horiz
KCVDS

If not GTA Vice city and San Andreas

more_horiz
Now I'm playing a new game. Fifa 09(Xbox360).

more_horiz
I've just completed Silent Hill 5 today and I'm playing Spider-man Web of Shadows now :D it's not a bad game.

more_horiz
just started to see how x-men rise of apolypse 2 is

more_horiz
since i've completed Kingdom Hearts 2 and God Of War too i play KCVDS

more_horiz
hmm i completed many games because i dont have anything good to do.

Resident Evil 5 -completed
Resident Evil 4 -completed
Resident Evil 3 -completed
Resident Evil 2 -completed
Resident Evil 1 -completed

Lost Planet Extreme Conditions (the hardest game i think) at least i finished today. You should try it guys and chicks right Kira? xDD

more_horiz
"Lost Planet Extreme Conditions (the hardest game i think) at least i finished today. You should try it guys and chicks right Kira? xDD"
syned second warning if you insult me another time i will report you
you should know that all staff have eyes on you and you might get banned permanently

more_horiz
What a kid ... (Syned)

more_horiz
Well i am Bored of Cod4 & Cod5 So from now on i ll be busy with kcvds Smile ,

more_horiz
Im playing maplestory,warcraft,cod-2(its too old but I like it)

more_horiz
ntsd 2.4 test version 4
and Splinter Cell as always :D

more_horiz
Call of Duty 5 and NBA 2k9

more_horiz
Metal Gear Solid
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Silent Hill Origins

more_horiz
i prefer YUGIOH ONLINE 2 it's the best

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply