Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionwormy Heros Emptywormy Heros

more_horiz
wormy Heros BLngO

before you ask defender and maxx c
xyz exist
chaos is king

now ask your questions

descriptionwormy Heros EmptyRe: wormy Heros

more_horiz
Well I kinda like the idea here, but D-Hero defender must go. Horrible card is horrible.. you don't ever want to give your opponent a free draw for no reason .

more_horiz
..... my dear kiryu how can i not accept the position of teacher when persons this much in need of my help are here.

PS: Destiny Draw

more_horiz
So it's only in there for destiny draw. In that case wouldn't malicious be better ?

more_horiz
do you see any tuners to use with malicious? and also i cant get mali with rota except via stratos

also not only for d draw but it also is a nice staller card that can stop most monsters atks and lets you set up for next turn

more_horiz
I'm curious as to why Tour Bus from the Underworld is in there. There are certainly better cards to either recycle or remove cards from your opponent's grave. Maybe replace it with a third Neos Alius or D.D Crow.

more_horiz
Z, don't question him...
Rand, the deck is ... questionable but it still works nice..
Did you think about using Diamond Dude?
(1-2?)

more_horiz
interesting hero deck now i want to duel against it. but i have a suggestion here. use future fusion. i thought of a combo with that deck that you send to the grave a hero monster and tour bus so you can play escuridao then use tour bus eff to bring back a monster from the grave to the deck. i know i sounds too simple but i think that is a handy combo. give me your opinion about it k.

more_horiz
Personally i have run destiny heroes with e-heroes just for the draw power and chaos mix and i find i doesn't mesh well unless you run more then 3 d-heroes. with 2 you have a dead wait with either destiny draw or defender. i suggest using some more d heores or none at all to make this more consistent.

more_horiz
Harb yes ive thought about using dude but he is only better if you like to gamble and well I don't, also i would have to drop debris

Pride yes there are better cards for both removing cards from opp gy and recycling card in mine but there are no cards that do both as well as buss does also its very nice for reusing stratos, all in all bus has greater utility.

Pabel sorry but i have always thought of future fusion as almost useless

Jaden you are just plain wrong with stratos, 2 e call and rota 2 defenders are all i need to use the 2 d draws consistently

more_horiz
Not for me personally. what happens if you draw a d draw when you have neos alius mst and maxx c in you hand and nothing else. you play the waiting game and that's never good in a deck. and yes this does happen and some times you may draw defender when you don't want to. i mean if the cards are only for draw power. in my opinion they are not worth it. you should at least play them with another idea in mind.

more_horiz
you could draw that same hand even if you had 20 d heros in your deck your argument is flawed my friend try again sir.

also L2P because their are many things that defender can be used for primarily it can stall a turn and then xyz or miracle fusion and well rly its just a card you have to know when to play it.

more_horiz
Well to each his own but if you are posting a deck don't knock down a all criticism no deck is perfect. be open minded ^^

more_horiz
i am verry open minded but the only thing i have shot down is for the most part critisisom of defender and the idea of using future fusion witch does put 2 cards in the grave witch would be good if i were playing hero plants or other cards that have movement from the graveyard

more_horiz
well either way i am interested in dueling this deck now. it really just caught my attention.

more_horiz
Wow I want to duel against that. By the way I used to use Hero Gate Diamond Turbo and it run great. So I think put some hero gate element a bit. It just a suggestion though.

more_horiz
hero gate?

more_horiz
Basically, he's going on about how he saw 5 "HERO" monsters in your deck so you should run a trash card...
Don't run it.

more_horiz
mirror gate?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply