Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWould anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck? EmptyWould anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck?

more_horiz
Well right now I'm going down to catch a few Z's, to rest my eyes a bit. But I'll be back in let's say, an hour, hour and a hour from now? By-the-way it's 9:48am Right now. ^^

descriptionWould anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck? EmptyRe: Would anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck?

more_horiz
Your posted in the wrong arena, in Duel Arena you just ask for a duel and people come but in Shadow arena you have to say how many points your wagering in the "pot" tben whoever wins gets all the points in the "pot"

descriptionWould anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck? EmptyRe: Would anyone like to duel me and my Black Luster Soldier deck?

more_horiz
Ah, Oopsie.. My bad.. I'll just go over too to Duel Arena then thank you for clarifying that up with me. ^-^

Ps, the moderator's can lock this thread if they wish. ^-^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum