Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Favorite decks

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Azure King
mimgrim
Eheroduelist
PabelFTW
SupremeKing
Harbinger
ShingoS1
Zane Truesdale
SoulEater
13 posters

descriptionFavorite decks EmptyFavorite decks

more_horiz
Just post what your favorite deck is or arch type

My favorite deck is my Gishki deck
why? because of their draw engine with the
addition of having rituals back

Last edited by SoulEater on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionFavorite decks EmptyRe: Favorite decks

more_horiz
I'm a fan of many decks, with these being my most preferred as of late: (I'm growing to like Gishki aswell)

EDIT: Favorite all time deck was my Spellcaster deck way back
in 2007, it was basically a replica of Yugi's deck. Won my first
Tourny with that deck way back when.

My current prized deck is Ice Barrier, in which I actually have in
real life. Other than that I run Glad Beasts.

Last edited by Zane Truesdale on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
My favorite to use is X-Saber. However, I'm a big fan of good Gods and Exodia decks but I just can't seem to make one that fits me XD

more_horiz
i mostly do Water type decks but
yes i also use exodia and grave keepers
I just love drawing my hole deck Favorite decks 3276957130

more_horiz
Last format: Gravekeepers and Samurai
This Format: Glad Beasts, Rabbits, Necroface, Junk Doppel

more_horiz
My favourite deck was my Yubel deck back at 2007/8.

Why?Because it was my first Yu Gi Oh online deck.

more_horiz
My all time favorite deck Neo-spacian hero deck where i did something that everybody thought it was stupid to do. i mix neo-spacian and heroes into one 40 card deck and it kicked so many asses (not saying i was the best). this deck only work perfectly if there wasnt a limit on the extra deck. my first time that i made this deck was on a creative online yugioh game in byond called duel monster expert and after a week i was well known as a worthy duelist. :D like i said i am trying not to brag Razz but that was my story. I called this deck True E-Hero Deck

more_horiz
I don't know if that entire story is true, picsorgtfo^

more_horiz
Well I just discovered my least favorite deck: Yubel

more_horiz
ShingoS1 wrote:
Well I just discovered my least favorite deck: Yubel

That was entertaining.

more_horiz
for you maybe, for me it was just dreadful XD

more_horiz
I saw so many misplays and cheating in that duel.. I facepalmed at least 3 times.

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
I saw so many misplays and cheating in that duel.. I facepalmed at least 3 times.

Join the club.

(Edit Note: Not meant to be offensive to your skill, rather on how the duel went)

Last edited by Zane Truesdale on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hmm I'm not sure if I want to know if you are referring to me or my opponent, cause I know I made some misplays multiple times... but his yubel deck was just so confusing at certain points...

more_horiz
My personal Favorites have always been the Elemental Heroes, I like to either run Super poly heroes or classic heroes, but those are the decks I've used for years xD

Middle School: I discovered the Elemental HEROes after dueling them with my classics deck (I used cards like Swordsman of Landstar, my personal favorite before Ehero Sparkman was a Normal monster, 1500 def, I forgot the name v_v'), and I traded alot of my cards for an entire EHeroes deck.

It was painful, because I liked the cards I had before, but I played with the Eheroes on my PSP (Tag Force 1), so I liked the looks of them, unbeknowest to me that they would become my favorite archtype in the entire game.

So thats it for dramatic story, I got an eheroes deck IRL, I played with them for a long time, memorizing their strategies and moves, and then I got into online dueling, and after progressing through academies and DN, here I am :3

more_horiz
my fave decks are all my different dragunity decks XD but the ones i like best of my dragunties are birdtengu dragunity, stardust assualt dragunity, red nova dragunity, quickunity, and my trdeint unity OTK. all of them are great decks with each of them having their own little twists on them

birdtengu dragunity uses genex ally birdman and rebron tengu to gi the deck any where from 5-9 synchs easily (and for a dragunity deck thats saying something)

stardust assualt dragunity can bring both SD assualts out so easily its un-real XD 2 SD assualt = GG

red nova dragunity untilizes REDMD and REW to easily bring out RND

quickunity utilezes quickdraw, quillbolt, and dandy lion to be able to bring out the snchro warriors along with other synchros

and trdient unity focuses on bringing trident dragion out to OTK my opp and runs 3 leyvaten XD and of course getting 2-3 tridents on field is fun to

more_horiz
my favorite types of decks are Disaster Dragon decks.... if i had to pick one i'd say the "Egg" build

more_horiz
My favorite deck would have to be a Self-destruct Button deck. I know it's such a "troll" deck, but I find it amusing when the player/person's response is "..."

It's like getting rick roll'd in dueling.

more_horiz
Previous Format: Scraps, Plants, Dimensional Eatos, Formula Torment, Infernity
This Format: Agents, Plants, T.G.

more_horiz
my fave deck is plant gigavise
vise just amazing nuff said

more_horiz
My favourite deck when I was still playing in real life was Machina Gadgets.

Now: Chaos and Dino Rabbit Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply