Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHero Deck EmptyHero Deck

more_horiz
hello guys this is my second time doing a deck discussion and this time i am going to show you my fav deck. to me i think it is kinda risky but i want to see if others have any ideas or suggestions and as well someone rating it. This deck is doing great, but most of the time i get dead draws. oh yeah one more thing i run Polymerization so please don't hate me or say "you are not Jaden Yuki" cuz i think poly can be useful in the right time.

Total Deck: 43

Monsters: 20

E-Hero Neos x1
E-Hero Bladegde x1
E-Hero Captain Gold x2
E-Hero Heat x2
E-Hero Ice Edge x1
E-Hero Necroshade x1
E-Hero Neos Alius x3
E-Hero Oceon x2
E-Hero Stratos x1
E-Hero Voltic x1
E-Hero Wildheart x3
E-Hero Woodsman x2

Spells: 18

E-Emergency Call x2
Fifth Hope x1
Skyscraper x1
Fusion Gate x1
Future Fusion x1
Mask Change x3
Miracle Fusion x2
Parallel World Fusion x1
Polymerization x3
Super Polymerization x1
Reinforcement of the Army x1
The Warrior Returning Alive x1

Traps: 5

Mirror Force x1
Hero Signal x2
Royal Decree x2

Extra Deck: 15

E-Hero Absolute Zero x2
E-Hero Escuridao x1
E-Hero Gaia x1
E-Hero Great Tornado x1
E-Hero Nova Master x1
E-Hero The Shining x2
E-Hero Terra Firma x1
M-Hero Goka x1
M-Hero Vapor x1
M-Hero Acid x2
M-Hero Dian x2

Side Deck: 15

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x2
Snowman Eater x2
Dark Hole x1
Heavy Storm x1
Leeching the Light x2
Monster Reborn x1
Super Polymerization x1
Light-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Solemn Judgment x1

yeah as you can see the most awesome staples are in my side-deck. reason why is because i have this thing where i like to have a fun duel first to see how strong my opponent gets. when he is too tough then i side in the awesome staples. another reason is i really dont like using cards that ruins the fun but that is just me. anyways this is the deck i will most likely use to duel with people so yeah when you want to duel me this is the deck i am going to use. like i said rate, comment, or give me some advice as a hero duelist! :D
Hero Duelist to all!!!

descriptionHero Deck EmptyRe: Hero Deck

more_horiz
i know what you mean ive allways wanted a love deck,like a valentines deck but never got the chance to see one,hey maybe ill make one,thanks your allways giving me good ideas.

more_horiz
wow never thought i would aspire someone to spread their love but yeah you welcome.
another mission accomplish Hero Deck 1854617810

more_horiz
I personally wouldn't suggest the Masked, I never had any luck with them myself, and considering you have a lot of super poly heroes, why not trade in a Polymerization for 2nd super poly super poly, and side the 3rd of each? (trade in for others you can decide yourself you don't need.
-ends suggestions-

It looks like a pretty decent Hero Gate deck, I only have 2 problems with it:

Fifth Hope-
It is a NASTY deaddraw, but hey, you "might" (keyword there) have better luck with it than I.

Reinforcement of the Army-
Its kinda redundant considering you have 2 E-Calls, and RotA is limited search, and you're using a pure heroes deck (excluding side >_>)

more_horiz
hohoho then that means you dont know the power of these new masked heroes that i made so many people rage quit from it. acid is like a heavy storm. dain is a walking hero signal. the other 2 masked heroes are just there. maybe i should replace them for other fusions but i kinda like vapor unlike goka.

fifth hope, well you are right, i did had better luck with it. helps me recycle my heroes. especially absolute zero and also this deck sends e-heroes to the grave as fast as people liter trash on the floor.

reinforcement, love the awesome search power and again i had better luck with it.

more_horiz
I never have any good luck with unlucky cards, Fifth Hope is a Hero-strict version of PoA. Those 2 cards have screwed me over SO many times >_<

I assumed any other human being other than I can run Masked Heroes without having problems, but I always run into deaddraws with the Mask Change coming at the WORST possible time >_>
Then again, I haven't tried out the new ones, so idk. Haven't exactly been tempted to with my horribad luck xD

RotA is ill-advised imo, but if it works, it works I suppose.

If you're telling me you can run the above cards with ease then it's probably a pretty awesome Heroes deck xD
other than my personal problems with it, its seems like a nice Heroes deck :D

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
I never have any good luck with unlucky cards, Fifth Hope is a Hero-strict version of PoA. Those 2 cards have screwed me over SO many times >_<

Took the words right out of my mouth, I thought I was the only one this
deck did not like.. Anyways, pretty solid deck you got there.

I think I may dust off my outdated E-Hero deck and try something like this out.
Hero Deck 452097546

more_horiz
The Masked Heroes will be forgotten in -1,2 mounths.

more_horiz
SupremeKing wrote:

Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh.

more_horiz
SupremeKing wrote:

When do they even come out? I think these new masked heroes are overrated/over hyped and will fail when they come out..

more_horiz
lol dont know yet. they just came out in the OCG just a couple of weeks ago. either way i love them and made my hero deck a lot faster :D. but one problem with this deck is i get a 50/50 chance that i will get a bad hand which i dont understand. i will like to see if anyone would find a solution. thanks anyways for the help.

more_horiz
A hero deck is good to people who know how to use them like me and m deck.

more_horiz
At least you're confident. Smile

Listen, you're not the only one capable of strategizing, but I enjoy the fact you like the heroes, I do, but there are those of us who like them too Razz

Just because you like them doesn't mean you are the Divine Neos of all Eheroes duelists. (Punny references are punny ;D)

Anyway, just because a few cards don't work well with certain people doesn't mean the whole deck doesn't work :/

You should introduce yourself as your first post, in the introductions portion :D

On-Topic:
Good deck, I've already stated my issues with it, it oughta be pretty good deck to duel against. :D

more_horiz
HOHOHO! ::Monkey7::
love the confidence, want to duel me to see who made a better hero deck cuz just when i hear those words, i get so pump up to show off my skillz (kinda a habit now Razz) anyways pm me anytime for a duel cuz now i am fired up
Hero Deck 1854617810

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply