Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Bruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months...

+4
Twiztid_Chris
simo
Assassin
Bruce Wayne
8 posters

descriptionBruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months... EmptyBruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months...

more_horiz
Alright guys, i feel kind of bad doing this...but i have to take a break from KCVDS for 2 months....I haven't been able to concentrate on KCVDS lately and need to study for my upcoming AP Exams....less than 2 months.....I will though 100% be back in less than 2 months....CYA GUYS

descriptionBruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months... EmptyRe: Bruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months...

more_horiz
Well Bruce its actually nice to see you paying more attention to studies Smile

GL mate

Hope I will be hear when you return

descriptionBruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months... EmptyRe: Bruce Wayne Taking a leave for 2 months...

more_horiz
cya buddy.... I won't repeat myself here so... good luck and your exams and hope to see you again soon

more_horiz
GL with ur exams an see you when you get back.

more_horiz
oh you posted in BC too lolZ,exams!! i know those days -_- , anyways hope to see you soon ,when you return be sure to be active again Wink , later.

more_horiz
i dont have this problem with studying .

i learn what i need in classes because im a smart guy.

so gl bro with those exams and come back soon/

more_horiz
Good Luck With Your Exams Cya Razz

more_horiz
Well I hope you will finish faster than two months thats a long time but exams are important so GL with them {EXH} mate Smile

more_horiz
c ya come back soon gl with exams

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum