Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
KingMP94
Evil_Bakura
Placido Le Pwnzor
Train Heartnet
DarkDragon34
9 posters

description2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand Empty2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand

more_horiz
One of my friends has 2 Darkness Neospheres in his deck and he always wondered if you had both in your hand could you summon both of them using just 1 fiend on the field and discarding one since it meets both requirements. I think that u need 2 separate fiends on the field and in the hand to summon both.

description2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand EmptyRe: 2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand

more_horiz
That is correct, you do need 2 fiends ion the field and in your hand to summon both Darkness Neospheres . This situation is the same if you had both Gorz and Tragoedia and you take battle damage when you have no cards on the field, you can only activate the effect 1 of them not both.

description2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand EmptyRe: 2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand

more_horiz
i once dueled someone who claimed that he could discard 2 fortress to summon both of them, his name is Guest 2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand 3147896512

more_horiz
I doubt I've ever said that Wink

But I once dueled someone named Placido. I won.

more_horiz
yeah i remember this match where i won 2-1, and the duel u won, u won because i normal summoned the wrong monster ;d but i still remember when u, Guest said that u could discard 2 fortress to summon both of them :D

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
yeah i remember this match where i won 2-1, and the duel u won, u won because i normal summoned the wrong monster ;d but i still remember when u, Train Hardnett said that u could discard 2 fortress to summon both of them :D

When did that happen o.O cuz you clearly cannot summon both, you can't activate both at the same time. Placido are you making this up cuz dude you do have a death wish.

more_horiz
Hes doing that dumbass { USERNAME } thing

more_horiz
lmaooo death wish
he did back in KOU right Placido lol
and king what sup bro been a while

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
i once dueled someone who claimed that he could discard 2 fortress to summon both of them, his name is SupremeKing 2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand 3147896512

WHOA allmost got me ... too bad thats not my dn name hehehe...

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
i once dueled someone who claimed that he could discard 2 fortress to summon both of them, his name is Abominable 2 Darkness Neospheres in your hand 3147896512

How do you do that? Is it a code or something?

more_horiz
^King explained it and king this is Duel Academy not DN. I explained everything for this question so....

~ Closed

more_horiz
....his name is Amy Cool. Banned for not knowing proper english.

Now its closed. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply