Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyber Impact EmptyCyber Impact

more_horiz
Now I'm not sure what these new XYZ things are (the black cards), nor do I care, I'll just stick to what I know. Or at least, what I've dabbled in before. As the title suggests, this is a Cyberdark/Cyber/Dragons deck. It might not be too fantastic, but the idea's definitely there.

Monsters (x20)
Cyberdark Edge x3
Cyberdark Horn x3
Cyberdark Keel x3
Hunter Dragon x3
Delta Flyer x2
Twin Headed Behemoth x1
Masked Dragon x2
Cyber Dragon x3

Spells (x14)
Power Bond x2
Overload Fusion x1
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Foolish Burial x1
Stamping Destruction x2
Cyberdark Impact x3

Traps (x6)
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Mirror Force x1
Dimensional Prison x3

Extra (x15)
Cyberdark Dragon x3
Cyber End Dragon x2
Stardust Dragon x2
Red Dragon Archfiend x2
Black Rose Dragon x2

Cyber Twin Dragon x2
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x2

descriptionCyber Impact EmptyRe: Cyber Impact

more_horiz
have you consider adding the dragunity dragons in there instead? espiaccaly phalanx as he can work with the cybedarks good and with the dragunity dragons in there you can also throw in dark simorhg affraid but do keep hunter dragon in there as hes a good boost for the cyber darks also wheres BEWD or a stronger draogn monster in there for cyberdark dragon but instead of BEWD i sugest one of the rainbow dragons or mabey malefic truth dragon to get a 5000 or 600 beater affraid also i would add a poly or 2 just incase

more_horiz
From my experience that deck can still hold it's own in a duel. Overall very solid build,
though it would not hurt to look at Malefics and Dragunity. Both have elements that would benefit your deck, not to mention there is a Malefic CED.

more_horiz
I considered Dragunities, but I couldn't find anything I wanted to take out. I've been playtesting this deck and it seems to be working great, and I don't know any cards I'd want to take out.

As for Malefic CED, I considered him too, but he could also turn into a dead draw if there's no field spell card out and I'm not running Skill Drain as it'll make the Cyberdarks useless.

more_horiz
if you want my opion on what to take out i gladdly tell you

take out the delta flyers (phalanx is so much better and gives you instant syncs), masked dragons (not really needed here), and twin headed one and replace them with 3 phalanx and a good beater dragon in the for cyber dark dragon, also consider putting the field spell dragon ravine in there so you can get your dragons in the grave and have a field spells for malefics i also suggest future fusion in there and you might want to go a bit monster heavy with this deck

more_horiz
i dont know why you guys find the Decks from Gx so interesting im a GX fan 2 but that play style is long since over anyway i find this deck a bad idea if you dont believe me i can show you the painfull way.I still have respect towards you its just my oppinion about the deck...

more_horiz
I'd rather lose using a deck I treasure then win with a deck I detest.
The few "oldschool" players out there know what I mean.

more_horiz
Ive played a lot of decks for a lot of time maybe even more than you i pefectly understand what your talking about but for me your just nostalgic,you need to move on dude but lets not turn this into a chat PM me if you wanna talk Wink

more_horiz
Checked out Phalanx and the other Dragunities. Not happening. Ever. Delta Flyer's got more ATK to lend to my Cyberdarks and due to his effect, if I get him out with Edge/Keel/Horn I can end up summoning Stardust or Red Dragon.

Although: I did make some changes.

-1 Power Bond, - 1 MST, -1 Cyberdark Impact!, +1 BEWD, +1 Malefic BEWD, +1 Dragon Ravine.

As for the other two, I agree with Zane. I'd rather lose and have fun than win and hate how I won. I'd rather play with some of my favorite cards than this new crap.

more_horiz
Ryan_N13 wrote:
Checked out Phalanx and the other Dragunities. Not happening. Ever. Delta Flyer's got more ATK to lend to my Cyberdarks and due to his effect, if I get him out with Edge/Keel/Horn I can end up summoning Stardust or Red Dragon.

Although: I did make some changes.

-1 Power Bond, - 1 MST, -1 Cyberdark Impact!, +1 BEWD, +1 Malefic BEWD, +1 Dragon Ravine.

As for the other two, I agree with Zane. I'd rather lose and have fun than win and hate how I won. I'd rather play with some of my favorite cards than this new crap.

dude listen phalanx isnt there to give them a atk boost LMFAO hes there to give you a INSTANT lv 6 sync and give you targets for dark simorhg while delta flyer is also win he doesent give you a INSTANT sync you have to wait a extra turn to sync and that extra turn can hurt you ALOT just give phalanx a try and see how you like the instant syncs XD and hunter dragon should be enough for giving them atk bosts also instead of BEWD what about rainbow dragon or even better malefic truth dragon the reason i say them is because one is a 4000 beast and the other is a 5000 beast and gives your cyberdark dragon a even better boost also try more then 1 dragon ravine and you should have stuck with 2 power bonds and MSTs XD

more_horiz
Gx decks were teh ********** I wish I could still use them in tournaments without going 0-6. ANYWAYS, I agree with mimigrim. you should use some phalanxs. It'll give you instant synchs. Some of the dragunity engine in here wouldn't be too bad.
I also Recommend using FuFu, and Five-Headed Dragon, for uber-death upon your opponents.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply