Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStandalone Shooters EmptyStandalone Shooters

more_horiz
I'm not talking about shooters that have a series, such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Dead Space, Bioshock, etc. What I'm pointing at are shooters that had only one game released for the title.
Personally, I have tried Black (PS2), Singularity, Rage (at a friend's house), and the online demo for Homefront. Singularity is one of my favorite games ever after Devil May Cry 4, Dead Space and Dead Space 2, and I just can't wait to get my hands on Rage.

descriptionStandalone Shooters EmptyRe: Standalone Shooters

more_horiz
the closest i can get to a stand alone shooter is the conduit but ig ot a sequal this year called conduit 2 though i have yet to get it >_< but the conduit is a fun game and it used to be a stand alone shooter till it got a sequal though i will admit the sequal was going to happen anyway with the major cliff hanger the counduit leaves XD but thats the closest i can get :/

more_horiz
That reminds me of The Darkness. It was a bloody great shooter, and I was completely hyped over it since I'm a fan of the comic book itself. It's not your average Call of Duty, but it features a dual-wielding combat system with the ability to control some sort of divine power known as the Darkness. Even though the changes they made to the story compared to the comics felt silly, it was still very touching, because of how Jackie would talk to himself and explain his inner emotions and stuff at the loading screens. However even so, it's sequel is about to come out next February, and loads more improvements have been made to it. I can't wait.

more_horiz
Assassin Creed can shoot arrows .. nuff said

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Assassin Creed can shoot arrows .. nuff said

But is it standalone?

more_horiz
homefront is so good. but the ending leads in to a sequel.

but there were part in campaign that had me want to cry....

to bad the campaign was short (beat it in one day.) but the multiplayer is fun.

more_horiz
It was a joke kimo xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply