Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC EmptyYu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC

more_horiz
Well until kcvds 1.16 will appear the duelists must knw to use syncro monsters

So ill give to all members from DA (with special thx to nekofjung)
a interactive game much better that DMU . (it has all the cards)

Download :
Emulator :

Links deleted

i dont have time to explain everything but you must unrar the game and open that nds file with this emulator .

If it will not work the game after you do that go to obtions click emulation setup search for NDS Cartrige and chose FRAME 32 KB then click K.
oh and by the way stop the sound :D it will go much faster this way.
Again obtions and click save obtions.

The unrared emulator put better in a folder.

This is it. Maybe it will work xD...joking.....it must work :D

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC

more_horiz
Finally a usefull post form you syned
Thanks alot.

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_-_World_Championship_2009 for PC

more_horiz
Urrm Dude Don't You Think Thats A Bit Offensive ?

Thanks M8.

EDIT : the game doesn't download i click on the download icon and its just a white screen Sad

more_horiz
Yami Yugi Muto wrote:
Finally a usefull post form you syned

As a staff member you must respect the members of DA.

more_horiz
now i see whats the problem its propably my IP. cause i can't download anything from there... anyone know any other links ? Sad

EDIT : lol ! i just needed to activate my account !!!

more_horiz
all no$gba games work slow i hate them i used to play some games but i was bored of the slowly game and when i got so far in a game it froze and never worked again(the game)
still i might try it thx

more_horiz
The Game Rules !

more_horiz
the game rules i'm playng at story mode and got pased the first too tought duels i wish all duels would be like those Smile

more_horiz
kira, can you understand the game language... because I don't since it's not english -.-

more_horiz
you had to chose the flag united states the last one in the right corner down Smile

more_horiz
k i see that this game it was useful . if the link to download it its not good then i ll give
to those that have torrents a link to take it from there (the speed is 1.5 mega )

oh and no bugs or viruses

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4791210/%5BNDS%5DYu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_Stardust_Accelerator_World_Championship_2009%5BJ

And to go the game a little faster pls close the sound :D

more_horiz
saying the same things here:
blocking the sound=Bugs,Laggs and Glitches so it's better to keep it on.

for No$GBa 2.6 and above users it won't be a probleme of speed just change the Emulation Speed LCD Refresh to 10% or above until you get the best speed.

as for the game it's a big shot.

more_horiz
i'd like a cheat for this game or something couse at a stage i have 7 sec to run from a place to the staires but i can't i only need 2 sec more and on youtube i saw someone who was waslkinng so fast can anyone tell me how to walk faster ?

more_horiz
well I got info that this is illegal content so until I confirm its not the link and topic will be locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply