Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYour favorite yugioh come back EmptyYour favorite yugioh come back

more_horiz
This can be your own come back or some one else's.

Soooo..... this is mine: Once upon a time before Xyz monsters and synchro monsters, there were only normal, effect,ritual and fusion monsters. You know the good old days... These were the days before i had even heard of locals

that is until my friend told me about a store near by that did yugioh tournaments. needless to say i was really pumped cause i had only dueled my friends, and that got really boring since i knew all his combos, but this was a totally new experience i would get to duel a bunch of people who are probably 10x better then me.

Any who... I took my little old scrubby butt and made it to the store. i was shocked to see so many older people playing the game, i mean at my school every one thought it was childish, needless to say this only further increased my excitement.

But then my Happiness was completly shattered by the first words that came out of one of their mouths. "Great another shitty little kid." then the guy spoke up and asked what deck i played. i answered that i play E-Heroes cause i really love comic book heroes.... yeah, they laughed pretty hard at my scrubbiness (heroes are still awesome BL ... )

but what ever i got over it, because the tournament was about to start. I couldn't wait to see who i was facing, until the store owner announced that it was the guy who had laughed at me.

The first round was a real eye opener to me at how good these people were, he was playing some cyber dragon deck and beat me without taking a single life point. Luckily in the second round i managed to win, but only barely. in that duel i had used a kuriboh to save my life points, he laughed out loud and called me "Kuriboh kid".

By now i had had enough. My kuriboh card has alot of sentimental value to me, my best friend who had moved away gave me it so i would remember him, it was his favorite card and i promised him i would play it in every deck i had. So him making fun of kuriboh is where i drew the line.

the third round he started out by setting one backrow then ending. my opening hand was horrible it when something like this: clay man, spark man, poly, warrior returning alive,bladeedge and my sixth card was kuriboh. i activated polymerization only to get it solemn warning-ed, he was letting me do anything that would give me an advantage, only thing i could do was end. on his turn he summoned cyber dragon zwie and revealed power bond then activated it to fuse 3 cyber dragons( he was totally cheating, i'm sure he was taking advantage of my noobiness and stacking.) So he was going for an otk and got all cocky because i didn't have any cards on the field and held out his hand so i could shake and said "Good game." with a stupid smirk. all i said was continue the duel. he laughed and they said alright, cyber end attacks with a sarcastic tone. When he saw me discard kuriboh his face went pale. he couldn't believe he just lost because of a kuriboh.

all my other duels didn't go so well i think i only won one other but all the other duels were alot more fun than the first one so i didn't care haha. The whole point was i showed that even a 300 attack monster can win you a duel against a 8000 attack monster. That guy never called me kuriboh kid again, in fact we're good friends now.

so yea that's my really long story... haha sorry if it was boring to read XD any way post your story i really want to hear about some of your favourite comeback moments =)

descriptionYour favorite yugioh come back EmptyRe: Your favorite yugioh come back

more_horiz
omg that is awesome i dont think my comebacks that great but ive recently found my favourite deck type : infernitys this guy i was dueling was useing dark world and i started with a hand i just couldnt get rid of. anyway about halfway through he had a full field of 3 graphas and 2 goldds he kept laughing at me and calling me a noob i only had like 800 life points left after barley manageing to survive his last turn and he still kept telling me to give up and laughing then i smiled so happy when i drew lightning vortex got rid of his entire field (he didnt bother useing traps cause he was to smug lol ) summoned infernity necromancer then used wave motion to get rid of my hand and managed to fill my field in the same turn and win. just goes to show you shouldnt give up until u draw the last card Laughing

descriptionYour favorite yugioh come back EmptyRe: Your favorite yugioh come back

more_horiz
Cool story.

As for me, I had no comebacks, I'm there from the beginning. I had some little pauses like few months or so but it was always just go and check for an hour some new cards decks tourney reports and thats it, I'm fit again :D

more_horiz
meh i don't have a story like that as nothing like that as ever happened to me XD i think i started the yugioh card game right before or right after the syncs came out XD though how i started the yugioh card game is pertrty funny though its not a comeback :/ but ill tell it any way ^_^

my brother in law took me out to play tennis (mainly him teaching more about the game) well we made a bet of like 5$ or so (as i already had 5$ XD) the bet was to see if i could it 5 tennis balls in a row which i did well after we got done playing tennis he had to go to the store first and i saw the emproers structure deck (the one with caius as the cover) so instead of him giving me the 5 bucks i asked him to get me the deck with his 5 bucks and mine. and thats basicly how i started yugioh

so i dont have a come back story but i have a starting out story XD XD XD

ps - sorry if what i posted is off topic or something like that :/

more_horiz
Nah it's cool bro, it's not like any one is gonna lock ya up for posting that lol. besides it was an interesting story. i'd probably like to hear more similar to it. =)

more_horiz
Was playing at locals. I had Archlord and Vahalla in play with some other random cards as well. Almost have game, next turn I win. Opponent has NO cards on the field or hand. This guy then top decks PoA, picks his five and draws 2. He draws a Heavy Storm and Dark Hole. Destroying all my cards on my field and putting AK on top of my deck. So this guy then proceeds to stomp me for the next few turns. I was about to lose, it all depended on my next draw. The only card in my deck that could get me game was BLS-EotB, and I drew it and played it. He scooped. Nothing like a top deck war am I right?

more_horiz
Haha at my locals they call me the top deck master XD . sometimes that translates over to DN as well that's why my heroes are called Top deck-Heroes. lol.

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
Haha at my locals they call me the top deck master XD . sometimes that translates over to DN as well that's why my heroes are called Top deck-Heroes. lol.

I get called a troll because I run Anti-meta or stun decks. I tend to make people angry with it.

more_horiz
lol some one trolled me with thunder king. sometimes i want to copy and paste a troll face on T.king. this was my hand: E-call, E-call, Pot of duality, miracle fusion, bls, and super poly. lmao didn't top deck that time XD, ah well every one has to have bad luck sometimes am i right?

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
lol some one trolled me with thunder king. sometimes i want to copy and paste a troll face on T.king. this was my hand: E-call, E-call, Pot of duality, miracle fusion, bls, and super poly. lmao didn't top deck that time XD, ah well every one has to have bad luck sometimes am i right?

Ouch that sucks. Like I always say, TKRO is a one card Anti-Meta deck. He literally covers so much ground for one card. I was playing a Tourny on DN against a Gishki played, I player TKRO and he couldn't do anything really. I protected TKRO well and keep his Rituals at bay. Didn't lose a single lp that match. I love Rai Oh. I kind of felt bad xd.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply