Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My Crystal Beast Deck

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Jun-Lian Chang
jovanturner123
Harbinger
XexustheSilver
8 posters

descriptionMy Crystal Beast Deck EmptyMy Crystal Beast Deck

more_horiz
Monsters
Gandora the Dragon of Destruction x1
Rainbow Dragon x1
Gravi-Crush Dragon x1
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x1
Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus x1
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x1
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x1
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x1
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x1
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle x1
Dweller in the Depths x2
Winged Kuriboh x1
Winged Kuriboh Lvl 10 x1
Maji-Gire Panda x1

Spells
Ancient City Rainbow Ruins x1
Rare Value x1
Crystal Release x1
Crystal Tree x1
Crystal Blessing x1
Crystal Abundance X1
Crystal Beacon x1
Crystal Promise x1
Pot of Greed x1
Transcendant Wings x1
The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh x1
Berserker Crush x1
Monster Reborn x1
Spell Absorption x1

Traps
Crystal Raigeki x1
Last Resort x1
Crystal Counter x1
Crystal Pair x1
Rainbow Gravity x1
Rainbow Path x1
Gravity Bind x1
Nutrient Z x1
Tower of Babel x1

I think this is it...any suggestions? (I think it's a little unbalanced)

Last edited by XexustheSilver on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMy Crystal Beast Deck EmptyRe: My Crystal Beast Deck

more_horiz
Now I need all cards except Last Resort and Rainbow Dragon (hidden from my parents) X3

more_horiz
Your parents won't let you play?
That's very dumb :<

more_horiz
nope i don't think its unbalanced its good no matter what!!!

more_horiz
hey same with my mom she won't let me play because of religious beliefs but i still play

more_horiz
Reason my parents won't let me play it is because they think I'm obsessed with it. Obsessed: To make an object or idea the number one priority... I like it but I'm not obsessed

And thanks I thought it seemed balanced but I wasn't quite sure

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
Your parents won't let you play?
That's very dumb :<

yup
and nice hat ^^

more_horiz
no problem man anytime

more_horiz
jovanturner123 wrote:
no problem man anytime

^^..... what kind of deck do you use?

more_horiz
That's great! It's looking good, very balanced but I have to say what I saw only one uby Carbuncle I thought, "What the!?" It probably worksout for you so that's amazing Smile I hope you get it finished soon

more_horiz
Jun-Lian Chang wrote:
That's great! It's looking good, very balanced but I have to say what I saw only one uby Carbuncle I thought, "What the!?" It probably worksout for you so that's amazing Smile I hope you get it finished soon

thanks ^^

more_horiz
4/40 cards ^^

more_horiz
couldnt you add hamon lord of striking thunder?

more_horiz
deck is really bad hamon is key to this deck rainbow dragon isnt needed and as bad as i sound if you really wanna get the most effectiveness out of this deck i will post a good crystal beast deck just for you,not like it matters their time was over a long time ago.I was in TCG when they came out i had Volcanics at that time.

more_horiz
SupremeKing wrote:
deck is really bad hamon is key to this deck rainbow dragon isnt needed and as bad as i sound if you really wanna get the most effectiveness out of this deck i will post a good crystal beast deck just for you,not like it matters their time was over a long time ago.I was in TCG when they came out i had Volcanics at that time.

wit does hamon do?

more_horiz
XexustheSilver wrote:
SupremeKing wrote:

wit does hamon do?

never mind and besides I prefer rather to NOT use cards that are egyptian god (or similar to)

more_horiz
actually you should use hamon in your deck he makes CBs really good plus hes a 4000 beater whos relitivly easy to bring out in a CB deck and can protect your CBs from battle while hes in defense mode ^_^

now for my insiight on the deck WAY to many singles there @_@ i would say make pegasus at 3 along with topaz, and amber, make the rest at 2 a rainbow dragon (but no support for rainbow just have him there as a just incase you pull of the requirements) 1-2 hamon na dsome cards that speed the deck and mabey ryko and don't forget XYZs

alot of spells but dont go to crazy on continuos ones >_< (they clog up backrow) good cards for CBs are dark hole and torrientle tribute (they can send your SBs to BR like easy Oh Shit)

dont go crazy on traps (again they clog backrow for CBs)

and supreme CBs can still do good today just have to know how to use them >_< they make excelent decoys for MST/heavy to ^_^

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
actually you should use hamon in your deck he makes CBs really good plus hes a 4000 beater whos relitivly easy to bring out in a CB deck and can protect your CBs from battle while hes in defense mode ^_^

now for my insiight on the deck WAY to many singles there @_@ i would say make pegasus at 3 along with topaz, and amber, make the rest at 2 a rainbow dragon (but no support for rainbow just have him there as a just incase you pull of the requirements) 1-2 hamon na dsome cards that speed the deck and mabey ryko and don't forget XYZs

alot of spells but dont go to crazy on continuos ones >_< (they clog up backrow) good cards for CBs are dark hole and torrientle tribute (they can send your SBs to BR like easy Oh Shit)

dont go crazy on traps (again they clog backrow for CBs)

and supreme CBs can still do good today just have to know how to use them >_< they make excelent decoys for MST/heavy to ^_^

great advie just that i'm making it basically a CB continuous deck... reason for continuous spell cards is because of the dweller in the depths ( i may go with three for those

more_horiz
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 face-up Continuous Spell Cards you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, your opponent cannot target other monsters for atacks.

more_horiz
hmm... hmm... you know! if my friend was here he would make a never ending post about Crystal Beast Deck and about Improving your deck but sadly i'm not him i don't use Crystal Beast because they're effects made me dizzy other than that you're making good progress with the deck! and after getting PWNed by Hamon With that exact deck by my friend a million time i say you're on the right track and should stick to it (so don't go left anymore okay?) that's all from me! (sorry for making this post unnecesarily long just feel like typing right now)

more_horiz
i suppose your right :/ ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply