Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello Friends EmptyHello Friends

more_horiz
Hello friends im new in DA, but in DN i have a little time, i define me how a combo aggro duelist and i want learn more about the DN and i think that this academy is the correct place for do it, and other thing that can be an advantage is that i am a good person learning and an excelent parter of team. If the academy receive i'll be happy.

Thanks Hello Friends 236379467 Hello Friends 236379467 Hello Friends 236379467 Hello Friends 2311628747 Hello Friends 2311628747

descriptionHello Friends EmptyRe: Hello Friends

more_horiz
welcome to DA

also i see your nick is hidan so im guessing your a naruto fan?

more_horiz
well hi names jovan turner and im glad u joined well if u need any helo please fel free to contact me,or the admin ok and once again welcome Cool

more_horiz
Sup. Welcome to DA Hidan. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
hi my name is Pabel Arizaga and i am pleasure to meet you or i think i use that phrase right. anyways yo have a duel with me sometime. pm me from either of my 2 accounts in DN so we can duel k :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply