Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Reformed DA Shop EmptyNew Reformed DA Shop

more_horiz
Duel Academy got new updated Shop. It is redesigned and has a fresh new look! More organization, more infos and most important, more ITEMS! You can take a look HERE.

Also DA's Shop Section in forum is reformed. It has 3 different Shop types now which all have their own sections. Main section is only reserved for DA's Main Shop where you request Items from DA including items to open your own Shop of course. We have also made new Shop Rules which can be seen HERE.

All those that already have a Shop we moved it to proper section and you keep them. All those that want to open a new Shop will do it by following new rules.

Now I want you all to tell me do you like the new system?

descriptionNew Reformed DA Shop EmptyRe: New Reformed DA Shop

more_horiz
this hop system looks noice, but i suppose is a human admin the one thtat have to give the stuff? why not a¿maing it a little more automated, side from that i like that style, just one page with a good review of individuak items o3o

more_horiz
I could do it if we were not in Forumotion domain. This way we have limited options and avoiding restrictions makes way too much effort. Not to mention that all that job would be done just to replace simple copy/paste action for a click.

more_horiz
Very cool! good job! New Reformed DA Shop 452097546

more_horiz
Nice but work amy +1 Surprised

more_horiz
Nice work Smile

I was going to buy an item but the topic is locked :/

Why is my rank slifer red ?

more_horiz
NinjaKiller wrote:
Nice work Smile

Why is my rank slifer red xD?

more_horiz
NinjaKiller wrote:
NinjaKiller wrote:
Nice work Smile

Why is my rank slifer red xD?

No double posting D:, ask Anzo to change it in the right section. Next time i will warz ya D: New Reformed DA Shop 3294350614

Amy the new shop looks amazing,great work.

more_horiz
thanks. Also good point ninja I'm glad you mentioned it i was sceptic about that lock too lol thought it would work somehow but as it seems nothing can be done with a simple click....up to admin panel again ^^ (i just wanted to disable opening new topics there)

EDIT: Try now and tell me if it works. Try to open up a new topic in DA Shop, it should not be possible and then try to request an item and that should work now.

EDIT2: Also Ninja, your rank is reset to blue again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum