Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI iz Back (: EmptyI iz Back (:

more_horiz
Hey there all (: I am Ruby, although that makes it a quite funny name since I pronounce R's funny. Well, I am 17, currently residing in this east europe-asia'ish country called Turkey, originally possesing Australian and somewhat Persian blood. (Don't ask me Razz ) I unfortunately quit TCG a year ago due to complications within family and academic ordeals and stuff BUT I am now free to come back and hope on right back on. Over a year lots has changed I can assure you, my hate to Konami got bigger as I saw the banlist *sob. Nevertheless, I think I'll manage to pick-up the changes and all that in two weeks or so.

I don't really remember that much people 'cept like Alucard/Ej and... That's all I guess :/ But I'd like to meet with you all Smile Don't worry, I won't bite...always.

P.S: the last thing I did bout yugioh was forming the Infernal Dominators team. Idk if that is still keeping up but people from there should remember me Razz

descriptionI iz Back (: EmptyRe: I iz Back (:

more_horiz
Welcome back Ruby! Have a great time here!

more_horiz
Thanks ! Oh btw, do you now how I can get tested? Because the tester topics are all locked and I hesitated to open a new one :/

more_horiz
Welcome back. There are no longer any tests when you join/return. Visit this link for more details:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t9933-testing-system#77296

more_horiz
i say my Rs funny to Oh Shit (they sound like Ws XD)

any way welcome back to DA though i want here when you left Oh Shit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply