Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Skyrim

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
LethalAfterBan
Nightmare
Neji
Train Heartnet
xX-Saberboy
Harbinger
Anzo
Bettrayer
Kimo Force
mimgrim
brandy263
Jaden_Yuki--
16 posters

descriptionSkyrim - Page 2 EmptySkyrim

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So i've been playing elder scrolls: skyrim. totally hooked lol. any one else playing it??

descriptionSkyrim - Page 2 EmptyRe: Skyrim

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
^ you know i would accept that chalange if i had the game ._. but unfoutrantly no X-box 360 (dont even have a x-box) and i doubt my parents computer is powerfull enoguh for the game :/ so ill just stick to try and getting every thing on SSBB

Skyrim just wants a GOOD 512 MB Video Card, and about 1,5/2 gigs of RAM unless the OS is Vista or 7 then you will need around 3; A Dual Core CPU 2Ghz and you are set to go.

And the game isn't that longs >_> people should start using the fast travel more often and put some effort in using it decently (saves ***** loads of time).

more_horiz
well theres also the fact that it is rated M and trying to talk my parents into letting me get it will be toguh plus i doubt there computer is strong enoguh and my dad wouldnt update just for a game -.- but yea for some reason my parents dont really care if a i watch a R rated movie but they are very strict on games though my dad has made the coment of he'll let me play any game that doesent have me killing humans (or at least any M rated game as he doese let me SW:BF1&2 XD) and i plan on holding him to that but i am not sure if skyrim is jsut monster slaying or hase humans in it to :/ but probably wont get this till i can get a x-box 360 -.-

more_horiz
VantageSP wrote:
No, I am a completion-ist. If I played Skyrim, I would be consumed with it. I don't feel like being addicted to a game.
That's funny, hell, I'll even call that trolling. You'll go head over heels for the linear low-life Mia, but you won't bother playing game of the year? As a fellow FF player, I am disappointed in you. Besides, FF is addicting too.

Y U NO PLAY GOOD RPG Skyrim - Page 2 1211185477

more_horiz
^So true, the FF series are one of the most addicting RPGs out there.

@mimgrim: Well the game is basically filled with Elfs, orcs, dark elfs, Kajits (cat people), dragons etc... There are only a few missions were you have to kill "humans" (basically there aren't any as a race in the game).

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
mimgrim wrote:
^ you know i would accept that chalange if i had the game ._. but unfoutrantly no X-box 360 (dont even have a x-box) and i doubt my parents computer is powerfull enoguh for the game :/ so ill just stick to try and getting every thing on SSBB

Skyrim just wants a GOOD 512 MB Video Card, and about 1,5/2 gigs of RAM unless the OS is Vista or 7 then you will need around 3; A Dual Core CPU 2Ghz and you are set to go.

And the game isn't that longs >_> people should start using the fast travel more often and put some effort in using it decently (saves ***** loads of time).

No the main quest isn't that long, but if you're like me and get side tracked and like do every side quest you happen upon then yeah it will be a long game xD

more_horiz
Yeahh.. I can finish the 2 main sagas ( Dragon and the war ) for 2 or 3 days, but when you start exploring, play on hardest mode, and try to get all the trophies you can play it for months ^^

more_horiz
^meh I did main quest, war, dark brotherhood, thief's guild and companions in 3 days on hardest difficulty. I don't get your point o_O

more_horiz
So i was reading this and laughed alot because if you check my PS3 tropies it only took me 2 weeks to get 93 percent of all the skyrim trophies im missing 3 ... 100,000 gold , 50 skill books and 15 daedric Artifacts

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply