Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBettrayer vs. Sonya EmptyBettrayer vs. Sonya

more_horiz
We were dueling, she did a few mistakes, I raged a bit and she left, IDK what to do.. I think it's win for me, but yea.. Shocked

descriptionBettrayer vs. Sonya EmptyRe: Bettrayer vs. Sonya

more_horiz
And he destroyed cards before attacking, and I hate that kind of play. Next time, face me head on, without destroying cards.

more_horiz
Yeah, I wont use any spell or trap cards. In the meantime, u learn the basic rulings, such as tribute means from the FIELD not hand -.-

more_horiz
But you destroy cards before attacking. Okay, I'll do the same. I'll add Dark Hole, heavy storm, torrential tribute and several other cards that clear the field. You brought that upon yourself.

more_horiz
Sonya wrote:
But you destroy cards before attacking. Okay, I'll do the same. I'll add Dark Hole, heavy storm, torrential tribute and several other cards that clear the field. You brought that upon yourself.

Thats life >_> learn the basics of the game again please, I don't want this to happen again, this is an official warning for both of you. If it happens again I will punish both of you

~ Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum