Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal EmptyDuel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal

more_horiz
Hey, its me Zant!!!

Anywayz, I had an idea of a weekly Newspaper for DA. I could be the head writer and a bunch of others. We might include articles of some interesting duels, New combos, weekly decklist, head duelist of the week, tournaments, and other stuff.

Before I do this and recruit reporters I would like a mods permission!!!!

Thankyou

descriptionDuel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal EmptyRe: Duel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal

more_horiz
I like the idea =)

descriptionDuel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal EmptyRe: Duel Academy Newspaper thingy ideal

more_horiz
Any mods gonna read this???lol

more_horiz
don't wait on the lazy ass mods and admins. just go ahead and do it.

you know what... as RA co-leader, I give you permission to do a RA newsletter.

you can do something like "RA member of the week" or "new RA members"

start small, then when the staff sees its working then you can move bigger.

more_horiz
sounds pro but ill bet if u gonna do it then u are hped for it only for like 2-3 weeks and then this idea will die Surprised

more_horiz
Idea is good. You have my approval. However, here are some conditions.

1. Gather your team of people or do it alone its up to you.
2. Write it good, look for some pro articles here in DA Articles Section or on the net in general but I want them to be good.
3. Post it in General Discussion.
4. If you write it good, get some good responses and do that for couple of weeks and want to keep doing it, then we can assign you an Article Team Member rank as a reward and green light to post it in Articles Section from that point.

more_horiz
Better start finding people bro.

more_horiz
Well tthe if ur gonna do this i want to be in :D

more_horiz
Signups are up in a new topic

more_horiz
sorry im kinda new so its on top?

more_horiz
No sign ups are here

http://www.duelacademy.net/t10145-da-newspaper-looking-for-writers#78823

more_horiz
so when do i start?

more_horiz
He already said everyone'd start once all positions are filled broski

Attention to detail, it is helpful :3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum