Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZeloxe vs Sonja EmptyZeloxe vs Sonja

more_horiz
best out of 3 i won 2-0

descriptionZeloxe vs Sonja EmptyRe: Zeloxe vs Sonja

more_horiz
Confirmed, although you did it by rushing me. Next time, play fair and allow me to build anti-meta.

more_horiz
Sonya wrote:
Confirmed, although you did it by rushing me. Next time, play fair and allow me to build anti-meta.

Ohh lol i dont rlly have a deck thats ment to rush if i can attack i attack everyone does that xD

more_horiz
But you told me to hurry up between the duels, pal. That's not fair. You should give your opponent time to create fighting chance.

more_horiz
Sonya wrote:
But you told me to hurry up between the duels, pal. That's not fair. You should give your opponent time to create fighting chance.

okay let me explain it like this if we do a best out of 3 and i win the first duel and than you say you wanna switch deck thats okay for me but than you go create a deck fastly detailed on my deck thats not fine with me cause you should stick with the deck you begin with its pretty sad to make a deck quickly to beat mine...

more_horiz
Well, I want to advance. That's what life is for. Advancing on the path you chose. I fight for what I want, you know?

more_horiz
Sonya wrote:
Well, I want to advance. That's what life is for. Advancing on the path you chose. I fight for what I want, you know?

has this accualy anything to do with what i just told? and its nice for you if you want to advance just do it the right way?

more_horiz
she wants to build a deck that can beat your deck so that she can learn tactics, that she can incorporate them into other decks she has to make herself a better duelist.

what's wrong with that?

if you had a problem with her using a different deck you should have said no. instead of saying yeah, then acting like a butthurt when you found out she was making a deck based to beat yours.

you won 2-0, no prob right

and to Sonja come on you can't get mad cuz he rushed you. sometimes ppl have other things to do.

more_horiz
DP transferred.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum