Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark world full destruction deck EmptyDark world full destruction deck

more_horiz
Quick deck explanation: this deck uses the power of dark world and some paticular spells and traps (such as mind crush) to completely wipe away the opponents field AND hand

monsters x16
fabled raven x2
Goldd, wu-lord of darkworlld x3
Grapha dragon god of darkworld x3
Silvia warlord of dark world x2
snoww. mage of darkworld x3
Black luster soldier - envoy the beginnig
Effect veiler x2

Spells x17
al;ure of darkness x1
card destruction x1
dark hole x1
Dark world dealings x2
Dark world lightning x1
Dragged down into the grave x3
heavy storm x1
monster reborn x1
Gate of dark world x3
D.D designator x3

Trap x8
Dimensional prisonx2
Mind crush x2
solemn judgement x1
solemn warning x2
Trap dust shoot x1

Extra deck x15
Blood mefist x1
Dark end dragonx1
red dragon archfiend x1
stardust dragon x1
adreus, keeper of armaggedon x2
Dborak the king of heavy machinery x2
number 19 x1
number 61 x2
The sacred plaedes x2
Tiras keeper of genisis x1

Last edited by nikoli2art on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDark world full destruction deck EmptyRe: Dark world full destruction deck

more_horiz
i can't use DN at this moment, so i won't give ya serious fixes.. but i will try to remember my deck build of DW deck.. for now remove those cards:

(10) Removed:
- 3 of of D.D designator
- 2 of Dragged down into the grave
- 1 of Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
- Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World
- Gren, Tactician of Dark World
- 2 of Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Try these instead:
- 2 of Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
- 3 of Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
- +1 copy of Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
- 2 of Dark World Lightning
- 1 of Dark World Dealings
- +1 copy of Fabled Raven

I think this is how it looks like.

descriptionDark world full destruction deck EmptyRe: Dark world full destruction deck

more_horiz
where is the ****** DAD and BLS o.O

more_horiz
gren ? Bronn ? kahkii WTF ?

more_horiz
anzo i know what your trying to do and its not that a dark world deck isnt good its just this deck s build is supposed to be WITH cards llike dragged down into the grave and d.d. designator
thats kind of the whole point
i would at atleast request that people stick to the build

more_horiz
=/ if ya don't want suggestions don't post.

more_horiz
@Jaden: I don't think that's what he meant. I think he legitimetly wants deck fixes, he just wants the overall idea to remain the same.

@Miko: I like the idea and applaud your effort for creating this deck and I hope you can tweak it through testing. As for fixes, here are a few off the top of my head:

Removed (7):

-4 goldd/silva - Six of the lords is far too many, 1-2 will minimize dead draws
-2 kahki/gren - With grapha out there's no real reason to run these except for grave fodder and even that's sub-par
-1 jar - You'll be only fighting against yourself if you refill their hand

Added:

+1 snow - There's no reason not to run 3 ROTAs and there's no reason not to run 3 of her
+1 DaD - He's a boss monster, 'nough said
+1 BLS - (insert above comment)
+2 Veiler - Makes BLS more active as well as helping the control theme (should be mained at two in almost every deck)
+1 Beige/Mst - Beige if you absolutely NEED that extra summonable monster (Remember, he's 1900 with gate), MST if you find you have a lot of trouble with spells/traps
+1 Allure- Should have been in there already

more_horiz
You guys really didn't read the "not" serious fixes, i can't remember all cards lol

Anyways, if you want an ordinary DW deck then just do something similar to kosuke fixes.. dats all

more_horiz
@Darkonekosuke ok i agree with most of the changes and have a quetions
Whats DaD?
also there IS a point to having so many lords although i admit i should take out 2 my extra deck practivally only has level 5 xyz Dborak the king of heavy machinary has gotten me out of more ***** then any other card in that deck:)

more_horiz
DaD is short for Dark Armed Dragon

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply