Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStarlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex EmptyStarlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex

more_horiz
I love when the opponent uses a move like heavy storm or lightning vortex when i have starlight road. That combo has helped me out plenty of times.

descriptionStarlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex EmptyRe: Starlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex

more_horiz
what a spammer....

descriptionStarlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex EmptyRe: Starlight Road and Heavy Storm or Lightning Vortex

more_horiz
Just to clear things up, that is not considered a strategy nor a combo...its just a simple card and its lovely effect...In other words do not post ridiculous things like this anymore. What would this place look like if everyone goes and writes " omg i love to tribute a fodder for caius and then use his effect to banish an opponents card, its just amazing" i mean wtf... I hope you will understand this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply