Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I'm back for a couple of months

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Judgment Dragon
Anzo
Gustavo
Enigma_m7
PhantomX
BliTz
KratoS
Atlus
Placido Le Pwnzor
MUFC
14 posters

descriptionI'm back for a couple of months EmptyI'm back for a couple of months

more_horiz
Hi there guys.
As you can see I've decided to return to Duel Academy, I really missed the dueling and the old friends, but now I'm back Smile.
I really like the new design too.
But I think I'm not really good with the dueling as I used to be, so I really would appreciate if someone can help me with all these new cards,etc. Also, what is the current duel system that is used mostly, in the tourneys etc ?

descriptionI'm back for a couple of months EmptyRe: I'm back for a couple of months

more_horiz
welcome back bro Smile
also the dueling system we are using is www.duelingnetwork.com
and about the cards etc etc the new format is gonna be all twilight since bls came out again also 3 jd and stuyff ill try to get u the new banlist

EDIT:
New Bans:

Fishborg Blaster
Mind Master
Giant Trunade
Royal Oppression

New Limiteds:

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Debris Dragon
Formula Synchron
Lonefire Blossom
Heavy Storm
Primal Seed
Shien's Smoke Signal
Pot of Avarice

New Semi-Limiteds:

Summoner Monk
Tragoedia
Necro Gardna
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Mind Crush
Call Of The Haunted

New Unlimiteds:

Judgment Dragon
Spirit Reaper
Overload Fusion
Mystical Space Typhoon
Megamorph
Gravity Bind
Icarus Attack

Last edited by Placido on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionI'm back for a couple of months EmptyRe: I'm back for a couple of months

more_horiz
oh Welcome back, Id be glad to help you with the new stuff Smile

more_horiz
Thanks guys, I'm really happy.
What happened with kcvds ?

more_horiz
ppl got sick of the admins and DN was right there so most of the ppl transferd there

wlecome back man

more_horiz
KC didnt get updated and DN is much more convenient..

Welcome back, hope you can participate in my tourney :3

more_horiz
Welcome back

more_horiz
Guys, can you give me some hamachi networks with a lot of people to join ?

more_horiz
ops chovek radvam se da te vidq
Ham: 033-843-633
Pass: DOE
tova e mqstoto

just write the numbers dunno why it looks like that

more_horiz
Welcome back to DA :D

@ Enigma.. english plz >_>

more_horiz
English enigma boi >_<

And welcome back mufc ^^

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
ops chovek radvam se da te vidq
Ham: 033-843-633
Pass: DOE
tova e mqstoto

just write the numbers dunno why it looks like that

He said that he is happy to see him again, like Im Smile
Welcome back man. >)
BTW, NEVERMORE SUCK, BristleBack is pr0 xP

more_horiz
LOL, man you're playing dota ?
We can play 1 v 1 one day Smile
Thanks guys, I'm happy to see ya as well.

more_horiz
I do, we can play if you want, but I'm playing on garena. >S

more_horiz
welcome back

more_horiz
Welcome back man Smile .

Btw guyz I have a nice story about MUFC from the past : in the past when FC was a live there was a war FC vs TS ( 6/7 vs 6/7 using FE format i cant remember exactly, and i was a member of FC but i wasnt in the war ) MUFC was the first and the only guy who played in that war ( yeah he beated all of them Razz ) , it's the same for AE vs EX that Joco boi beated all of them wihtout a loss, lol .Altough i still love FC and AE .

more_horiz
I thought you will reveal why he got MU in front of FC or so. I guess its Man Utd Fan Club Razz

Anyway, welcome back MUFC! Nice to see you here again Smile

more_horiz
nice try, amy ;p fc means football club, but i still love ya

edit lol i forget ur man fan ;d

Last edited by Enigma_m7 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I know what it means and the trap was set for MUFC to trigger not you, but i still love ya Wink

more_horiz
Thanks folks.
And lol I remember that war thingy, it was pretty cool xD.

more_horiz
WB kuchka, sup with your skype?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply