Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI missed my friends a lot here EmptyI missed my friends a lot here

more_horiz
Hello DA!!!

It is nice to c some of my old friends still standing here Smile

So what's up guys Smile ??

descriptionI missed my friends a lot here EmptyRe: I missed my friends a lot here

more_horiz
Hey white knight, nice that you came back.

As you can see Duel Academy is doing good and people are still hanging here especially some of those who were here for years.

What about you, back to dueling or just a single shot on the things here?

descriptionI missed my friends a lot here EmptyRe: I missed my friends a lot here

more_horiz
wb, hope to see u here again.
i guess its just a shot ._.

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
i guess its just a shot ._.

LOL. Welcome back, even you don't know me much, as well as me. :/ :D

more_horiz
that guys tested me twice back in DK xD lulz ... hope it is not a shot .. come and kick the ***** out of ppl again ._.

more_horiz
The only thing I know now is that I can't duel due to network problems
(as usual -_- ).

Will I be active on DA forum ?? it depends on how much time I need to work for collage issues ( grading , projects..etc).

Really happy for ur respond guys Smile
Thank u Amy, Placido, Berkay and Yugi

more_horiz
Welcome back TWK, it's been a while, it would have been nice to duel you again but I stopped kcvds so maybe some other time D:

more_horiz
Nice to c u FenixFX Smile

Yea KCVDS was full of lags and stupid shuffler -_-
btw, does it still have these problems??

I wish I can duel in real life. Unfortunately,in my country "Saudi Arabia", the ppl who duel are not many -__-

Anyways Smile , any alternatives of KCVDS ?

btw, it seems I actually can duel Smile but can't host or use hamachi Smile

more_horiz
There is a lot of people duels in real life.However I don't how that much money to buy cards. I prefer to use my money for my personality. ^_^

KCVDS has two big problems right now. Smaller one is when you enter duel, it doesn't draw your hand firstly. It never draw! You should change player order (If you are first, then make your oppenent first player) If you are in an official duel, you or your oppenent can pass his turn againist this lag.

Bigger problem is shuffler. I use Pot of Avarice, return 5 monsters, and draw same ones. It's possible in terms of possibility rules I know but isn't it too much? I decided KCVDS draws cards you clicked (It makes high the possibility of draw them these cards) or something like that.

There is another popular altarnate: YVD (Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop) However it's player is way different than KCVDS players. There is no common users enough to teach you how to use it. :S

In conclusion welcome back once again to pain world of KCVDS. :D

more_horiz
To that first problem there is a simple solution as Berkay stated but about shuffler well, some people dont like it at all but to be honest shuffler screws your opponent too. So you can just adapt and when you use Avarice and such things shuffle 5 times in a row if you need there will be a difference for sure. Playing decks with great synergy gives you better fun of course because you decrease shufflers gayness with this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply