Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionL.O.L is not enough EmptyL.O.L is not enough

more_horiz
i saw this link and i was like WTF o.o

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com/

descriptionL.O.L is not enough EmptyRe: L.O.L is not enough

more_horiz
Yah this SUX ... oh well i can live with that.

more_horiz
Well it's not really new anymore (for those who have seen it in the KCVDS main forum). This doesn't hurt me at all, finally i can kill that nasty JD with Bottomless Trap Hole and he can't do a thing to me Twisted Evil or i can just chain something to Lonefire.

more_horiz
new or not i just wannet to post it in DA xD , anyways i kinda not a fan of this new rule because it ruin alot of stuff and totally useless to add i mean now alot of ppl will run light beat with BTH , warning and trap hole .-.

Still i see some ppl like it for their own reasons like "hey, finaly i can win " or stuff like that lol xD , don't really see why someone will add such a silly rule and ruin everything >> lol

more_horiz
Yugi Muto wrote:
Still i see some ppl like it for their own reasons like "hey, finaly i can win " or stuff like that lol xD , don't really see why someone will add such a silly rule and ruin everything >> lol

Same. I have really thankful to priority as well as everyone but I can't see any loyal. :S

Last edited by BERKAY on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The point is obvious. Game just became smarter.

more_horiz
This doesn't make the game any smarter, it makes it more stupid, well that's really lame decision but I'm not playing YGO anymore so I don't really care :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply