Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIf you want prizes tell me now :P EmptyIf you want prizes tell me now :P

more_horiz
Anyone want invitations to Lockerz ?
For those who don't know what Lockerz is :
Lockerz is a site that gives you ptz if you watch some videos with the ptz you can participate at bids and win prizes or Spend ptz at Redeem where once a month the day and hour aren't specified you can pay a part of your ptz to receive certain prizes that are listed.
Prizes like ps3,xbox kinetic,clothes,games,ipods etc. Smile

If you wanna join you'll need an invitation.
Tell me and i'll try to give you 1

descriptionIf you want prizes tell me now :P EmptyRe: If you want prizes tell me now :P

more_horiz
Sounds kewl. You've won anythin'?

descriptionIf you want prizes tell me now :P EmptyRe: If you want prizes tell me now :P

more_horiz
I just started a week ago and i have only 9000 ptz Smile) at bid the highest bider gets the prize at the end of the time(you can only bid like this : last bid made +5 ptz )
Just saw a thing if i get 200000 ptz(less or more depending on the real prize of the merchendise) i can get a free ps3 or xbox 360 kinetic or any other stuff from the shop you can buy from the shop with real money (the prize gets lower if you give most of your ptz; the more ptz you have the less money you have to give :D)

You can see what others won here or other stuff

http://talkprizes.com/

If you register soon you might start with 500 ptz

more_horiz
OK... sounds interesting. I wanna join too then :D

more_horiz
Pm me with your email and i'll send you the invite :D giapostolo sended and now he is a member :D and btw i don't hack emails thrust me

more_horiz
you are kira , you eat souls ._. lolz ,

wanna join 2

more_horiz
Have you actually won anything?? if u did then sign me up

more_horiz
It looks interesting, maybe I join too. Thanks for the info.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply