Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey guys! Need some help here ( about UK ) EmptyHey guys! Need some help here ( about UK )

more_horiz
Does anyone one know where I can duel near around in Cambridge? ( in UK not USA.) Maybe somewhere in London?

Thx for helping =]

descriptionHey guys! Need some help here ( about UK ) EmptyRe: Hey guys! Need some help here ( about UK )

more_horiz
Full list of Official KDE sanctioned store locations in the UK: http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/events/stores/storelistUK.pdf

descriptionHey guys! Need some help here ( about UK ) EmptyRe: Hey guys! Need some help here ( about UK )

more_horiz
Ys Thx for that. . .
But I think there should be some unofficial shops. . .

more_horiz
Any unofficial shops you have to find that on your own. Only someone who lives in that area can answer that, as only sanctioned stores are listed.

more_horiz
well the only one i know is in Manchester and that one is good Smile it takes like 3h to get there from Oxford so i guess same from Cambridge. In London ye can find some places like that ,cant remember the names but if u go to the big red toys store in London some guys that sell the yugioh stuff know places.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply