Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSix Samurais combo EmptySix Samurais combo

more_horiz
You need to have in your hand 1 Yaichi of the six samurais, 1 Grandmaster of the six samurai and 1 Great shogun shien
well u summon Yaichi, you SS Grandmaster by his effect and you SS Great shogun by his effect to.
Thats it u have three powerful monsters in the field in one turn :D

Note: Thats the best combo that i founded in my six samurais deck

descriptionSix Samurais combo EmptyRe: Six Samurais combo

more_horiz
ummm...that's not a combo Itachi. That's just using the cards the way they were meant to be used. That's the entire basis behind any 6 Sam OTK deck. This is very very old news and everybody knows it. You can also do it with any 6 Sam. Yaichi does not need to be there. You can use Kamon, Zanji, Irou . . . anyone. Actually the ideal is to have Heavy Storm and then summon Zanji, 1 Grandmaster, and 1 Great Shogun on turn 2 and then Zanji will auto-win against whatever your opponent's summoned on his turn and you can swing with Grandmaster and Great Shogun for 4600 damage.

more_horiz
mm Yaichi can beat every monster he attacks that why i choosed him and he is 1800 the strongest of the 6 sam

more_horiz
lmao, Itachi get your cards right. Yaichi has 1300 ATK and can destroy f/d s/t cards. Zanji is the one with 1800 ATK who can destroy any monster he fights!!

more_horiz
Old MOVE
Everyone who used or faced SS even once knows it....

Topic closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply