Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLets talk a little about Death Note EmptyLets talk a little about Death Note

more_horiz
the only thing i must say is that i will never be the same, Death Note change my life and way to see it XD

descriptionLets talk a little about Death Note EmptyRe: Lets talk a little about Death Note

more_horiz
death note sucks
just kidding its good but there are better animes

descriptionLets talk a little about Death Note EmptyRe: Lets talk a little about Death Note

more_horiz
death note is the smartest anime i have ver seen i really enjoyed watching it
but i really hated the ending :S it wasnt that smart
and i hate N i <3 L and kira thats all .-.

more_horiz
you deserve a kick in the ass, is no way that exist better animes then this one

more_horiz
i didnt like the ending too its because i dont like N but still the rest of the anime was fairly good

more_horiz
Yeah. The end sucks.. if someone deserved to catch Kira, that was L, but im still not sure that even he is good enough to do it. And yeah, Death Note is maybe the best anime i've ever watched.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply