Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTheoretical Water Deck EmptyTheoretical Water Deck

more_horiz
Theoretical Water Deck:

Abyss Soldier
Crystal Seer x2
Mobius the Frost Monarch x3
Penguin Soldier
Mother Grizzly x3
Catapult Turtle x2
Skreech x2
Warrior of Atlantis x2
Fenrir x2
Reese the Ice Mistress
Fishborg Blaster x2

Umi x2
Moray of Greed x2
Salvage x2
Water Hazard
Giant Trunade
Cold Wave
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Book of Moon

Trap Stun x2
Call of the Haunted
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Threatening Roar
Mirror Force

Extra Deck:
Dewloren Tiger King of the Ice Barrier x2
Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Goyo Guardian
Ally of Justice Catastor x2
Stardust Dragon x2
Mist Wurm
Armory Arm
Magical Android
X-Saber Urbellum
Lightning Warrior x2
Black Winged Dragon

I didn't want to use a Legendary Ocean because it makes Synchro Summoning the monsters I want harder. I only use Umi to use the effect of Warrior of Atlantis to get another water in the grave, thus making this deck faster. I am testing this on the Kaiba program and Catapult Turtle works wonderfully.
I haven't worked out a set side deck yet but on programs I use the basics like Seven Tools, Book of Moon + Enemy Controller, MST, etc. Please give a rating out of 10.

descriptionTheoretical Water Deck EmptyRe: Theoretical Water Deck

more_horiz
Add another Abyss Soldier, Take out 1 mobius it can easily be bottomlessed.

Cant use Warrior of Atlantis's eff if there is no ALO in your deck but you can still use him as a beat stick.

Try to add another umi.

Your deck can go many ways.

1. Codarus with ALO would be ok because codarus would get rid of ALO and you wont have problams with synchroing. If you add ALO then think of DNA transparent to make your opp have trouble with sychroing or to help you sychro, chose water for the first and chose something els for the later.

2. You can add some hero and 2 or 3 miracle fusion to make a absolute zero deck.

3. You can always go for the classic, gravity bind and level limiter area b with some lv 4 water monster that can att directly and ALO to make them lv 3.

4. ALO with lv 5 water beatstick and some support. The lv 5 will be lv 4 and easily summoned to make a beat down deck. I say always try to use Burden of Mighty and/or Solidarity in a beat down deck.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply