Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOverpowered combo that you hate EmptyOverpowered combo that you hate

more_horiz
Well just as the title stated: What is a overpowered combo that you hate very much?

For Example:

"I think Slifer the Sky Dragon, Infinite Cards, Revival Jam and Jam Defender is the most overpowered combo because you most likely cant win because you cannot use any spell, trap, or effect monster to destroy a God card, plus brain control is banned."

descriptionOverpowered combo that you hate EmptyRe: Overpowered combo that you hate

more_horiz
Eh since when that combo is overpowered when revival jam takes 1000 LP's for every time it is Special Summoned on the field from the grave and his effect only activates once per turn (he is special summoned in the end phase).

Infernity Inferno + Street Patrol + Infernity Mirage = broken

descriptionOverpowered combo that you hate EmptyRe: Overpowered combo that you hate

more_horiz
Cold Wave + Boggart & Passiul + Fautroll = broken

more_horiz
Trap Stun + Setting Bestiari while having another Glad Beast + Gyzarus + 2 Laquari + Royal Oppression for your opponent next turn = broken ._.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:

+1
and with a bunch of sabers in the grave...But when i run it i love that move xD

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:

Probably the most broken one is that. Can't think for a better.

more_horiz
I hate mind control (or brain control when it was alive) with creature swap.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply