Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiondark bribe or solemn judgement Emptydark bribe or solemn judgement

more_horiz
I have an empty slot for my deck and i have to choose between a dark bribe and a solemn juddgement. Which should I choose, I'm leaning more towards a dark bribe since im not comfortable with giving up all that lp but I'll still take suggestions.

*I already run 2 dark bribes and 2 mst and no solemn judgements

descriptiondark bribe or solemn judgement EmptyRe: dark bribe or solemn judgement

more_horiz
Solemn judment is much better imo.. but there solemn warning is available now. If you like dark bribe, it's up to you :].

descriptiondark bribe or solemn judgement EmptyRe: dark bribe or solemn judgement

more_horiz
Use Solemn Judgment over the 3rd Bribe.

more_horiz
Solemn Judgment is more versatile, and it's at least a 1-1.

more_horiz
Obviously Solemn Judgment. First Of All Dark Bribe is a -1 For You And a +1 For Your Opponent. Second Solemn Judgment Negates Summonings And Not Just Spell/Traps. Life Points Mean Nothing if you don't Have Control Over The Duel. Also There is the possibilities of your opponent drawing the same card that you negated giving your opponent more advantage. Anyways Solemn Judgment Ftw.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply